Review: Honeymoon in Bondage


Honeymoon in Bondage
Honeymoon in Bondage by N.T. Morley

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I am a big fan of N.T. Morley. There is something about the way he writes which just hits all my kinks. His sadistic stories are hot and usually have me all wired up and horny. While I don't ever want to dominate my spouse, I do love reading about other women dominating their men. In this story, it's one of the more depraved cuckold ones that is just so damn good.

Generally I don't like cheating stories but I do enjoy cuckold ones. Generally the sadistic humiliations the husband receives from the cruel wife, I wince at, yet the way Mr. Morley writes it, I revel in it. Here's why. It's because at each point, the cuckold is still getting off on it. He is enjoying it. Because of this very fine line, I can also enjoy it.

These stories are excellent spanking stories with a focused plot. It's not all over the place, one sex scene after another. Yes, there is plenty of debauchery in high definition detail. This is something I love. All I know is that if Mr. Morley wrote the book, chances are very good I'm going to love it. I'll be changing my panties several times or I just need to sit on a towel to soak up my dripping juices.

I really hope there is a follow up to this book with Amanda and Vanessa enjoying Mark on his honeymoon in hell. I want to read about more depraved acts. I really want to read about his pegging. I can't wait for a reappearance of Derrick for some good dub con m/m rough reaming. So many things to do to Mark and I just hope Mr. Morley shares some more with us. I highly recommend this book to femdom readers who enjoy the dark humiliating fantasy. Romance lovers keeping moving along, this is not the book for you.



View all my reviews

Comments

Ayesha said…
Um.......reading......reviewing....blogging. Is there time left for something else? And if so, what?
Well, there is the day job...which is a 50 hours week job. :(
Ayesha said…
Ah, now i understand what u meant with......"being taken to task and disciplined."

Popular Posts