30 Days of Kink Day 16: What are the most difficult aspects of having a sexuality that involves kink or BDSM for you personally?

What are the most difficult aspects of having a sexuality that involves kink or BDSM for you personally?

The most difficult aspect is the fact that the love of my life does not share this desire with me.  There is not much to say about this other than this one sentence.  I could go on in detail but it would just be a whiny rant.  Suffice to say, after years of cajoling, enticing and strong arming, I've given up.  I'm not going to do a bloody thing to initiate.  I'm not happy about cutting of this part of my life from him, but at this point, I'm at a lost of what I can do.  Everything I've tried has backfired and made it worse.  He's more vanilla today than when we were dating.  He's more gun shy than when we were dating.  To me, it means, he would rather not know this part of me exists.

Comments

Khristy Creams said…
That is really sad. I admire you for being able to live with that. I could not be with anyone that did not support and encourage everything I do! Big ((((hug))))

Popular Posts