30 Days of Kink Day 3: How did you discover you were kinky?

Day 3: How did you discover you were kinky?

   I first became interested in BDSM as a young child.  Yes, as in I was probably around five when I had my first thrill of being restrained.  It was actually into self restraint as I tangled myself up in a sleeping bag, naked.  I don't know why it was thrilling, but it was for me.  As I grew older, capture themes were very popular among the kids in the neighborhood.  Cops and robbers or Pirate ship were ones we liked.  Even freeze tag was changed up a bit for capture.  While I wanted to be the damsel in distress as the smallest kid, I was usually tasked as the aggressor.  Since this was the only way I was allowed to play, I did it, grudgingly.


    As I grew older, into my preteen age, I started to learn how to tie people up.  By the time I was fifteen, I happily corrupted the other kids my age.  I learned to make my own ropes through old bed sheets and robe ties.  I would gather the girls together as we would corner a guy and tie him up.  Then we'd take pictures.  Around the same age I read The Sleeping Beauty TrilogyThe depravity in this story really turned me on and I started to experiment with penetration.  Oddly enough, first time I tried penetration, it was anal.  I used hairbrush handles, anything cylindrical.  The one scene I really wanted to re-enact was collecting roses with the Queen and Lady Julia.  I found the domination of two women extremely sexy and a huge turn on.  It was also the first time I questioned my sexuality.  I wondered if perhaps I didn't like boys and that I should really like girls more.  I was in a sheltered area back in the early 90s so I didn't know or understand bisexuality.

   Where I lived, there was only homosexuality or heterosexuality.  Needless to say I was confused in both my BDSM desires which I didn't know about and my sexuality.  I also didn't know what being bisexual meant.  I ended up being confused and told people I was undecided.  I'm happy to say that I now a kinky bisexual switch.  As long as the person attracts me, I'm turned on - male, female or other.

Comments

Popular Posts