Review: Spirit Bound


Spirit Bound
Spirit Bound by Christine Feehan

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



The Prakenskii brothers are sexy and dangerous. They are alpha men who are magical. In this book, we meet Stefan. He's not the oldest brothers, but he is one of the unfortunate ones who was trained harshly and under the thumb of his parents' murderer. I don't know how I could stand this. If someone murdered my parents in front of my eyes and ripped my siblings from me, I would do everything I could to bring my siblings back to me and kill the son of a bitch. I expect this to be the end game. It better be.

This story I liked better than some of the recent Ms. Feehan ones. I think it's because the female lead is Asian. The cover is very hot and I wish my body looked like hers. Judith is a fascinating character for me. Her guilt is interesting. Her guilt over her brother's death is understandable. As is the accidental death due to her emotions going wild. What causes confusion is her unwillingness to put her revenge in motion.

This is where Stefan comes in. He's capable of bringing vengeance for Judith's tortured and murdered brother. Even though Judith's dark power is capable of killing, her softhearted conscience prevents her from exacting payback. While Judith is a means to an end for Stefan initially, it becomes complicated when he falls in love with her.

I do enjoy this romance between the two. Stefan is a warrior in every sense of the word. He's also tired and conflicted. Judith is his salvation and out from the world he was forced into. Reuniting with one brother while another one in the horizon will be joining them shortly increase my anticipation for the next book in the series. I do believe there will be 6 books. One for each of the women. I can't wait! This book is recommended for romance lovers who enjoy magic and dangerous yet honourable men.





View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts