Violet Wand Part II

Indirect Techniques
The indirect technique sends the current through the top partner to the bottom person.

This is NOT recommended for tops who hate electricity. You will feel the shock too.

What? How does this work?
The violet wand has another attachment which is the body contact probe or the pad. Once the probe cable is in the wand, the top tucks the other end of the contact probe against his/her skin. The tighter the contact, the better. Once the wand is turned on, the top is electrified. Yup, sparks can come off the person's fingers, tongue, dick... ^_^

What can I do with this?
Now you can be very creative with how to apply the current to your partner. Anything conductive in your hand can be used.

During the session, we saw:
1. Paper clips
2. Camping utensils
3. Butter Knife
4. Fork
5. Spoon
6. Big Vegetable Knife (I loved this one. Left a mark on me for two weeks.)
7. Wartenberg wheel

Wartenbergwheel

They also recommend metal canes for caning. Metal flogger and chains used for whipped were also recommended. This allowed for the whipping, flogging and caning to have an extra "kick".

What about the body parts you spoke of?
I was told oral sex is pretty amazing using this method. I was also told hand jobs were pretty nifty as were rim jobs...

I haven't tried any of these but I'd love to hear about other people's experiences. If my DH was okay with electricity then I differently wanted to try the oral...

Part Three

Comments

Popular Posts