First Sex Toy Saturday of the Month

I've decided to review sex toys I own.  Pretty much anything can be a sex toy.  I'm going to start out small with just one posting a month.  I'll see if I can keep it up.  We'll see if the format stays the same or if it will improve over time.  I will have 4 ratings for my sex toys

1. Not Worthy - not worth purchasing or even testing.
2. Spark - it sparked my interest but never kept it.  Can't remember the last time I played with it.
3. Flame - this one will generate orgasms and it's a good toy to keep in your toy chest.
4. Blaze - this is a favourite and guaranteed to cause me orgasms.  In addition, it's one I always want on hand.

The first one I want to discuss is a variation of the double dong.  Why do women want this?  What does it look like?

Below is the one I have.  I actually purchased it when I lived and worked in London UK.  I thought it was hilarious and wanted some backdoor action while not ignoring my pussy.

My rating - Spark









The Where
It used to be sold at JT's Stockroom. Recently I looked for it and while a page is there to describe it, it is no longer sold.  Instead, they have a different duo penetrator for about the same price.  It's roughly about $20.









Vac-U-Lock Double Penetrator

The Why
Why on earth would a woman want something like this?  I can't speak for other women, but I can say I bought it because I always wanted to try double penetration.  Is it has hot as it sounds?  It is as sexy and good feeling?  Will something fit up my bum whilst my pussy is filled?  I can honestly say the tuning fork double dildo did feel pretty damn good.  It was a new experience and I enjoyed it.

The Pros
The one I bought has a very nice little handle.  This makes it every easy for me to work one handed.  I liked this when I was masturbating.  I've even used this with my spouse.  It makes it easy for him to hold onto one handle while he's stimulating both holes and also going to town on my clit.

This item is also very easy to clean.  It's latex which just takes a little bit of soap and warm water.

The handle can also double as an anal bead toy.

The Cons
This item does smell like latex and a bit chemical like.  So if you don't like that smell, it never really goes away.

It's a little too flexible.  If your ass isn't ready to take a dick in it, it doesn't always slip in at the same time as you trying to get it into your pussy.  For this, it's a pain to do by oneself.  It's easier to have a partner to do it with you.

The Boring Specs

The two penis-shaped shafts are pink in color. The larger of the two (which is intended for vaginal penetration) will go about 6" (15cm) deep, and is about 1.5" (3.5cm) in diameter. The smaller one is 4" (10cm) long and 1.125" (3cm) in diameter. The handle is a different color (purple), and is 4" (10cm) in lenth. The overall length of the toy is 12" (30cm).

The handle has a ribbed shape, and could also conceivably be used for penetration as well.

Potential drawbacks: This jelly latex is a very cool and non-toxic material, but it does give off a chemical scent which is offensive to some people. On the other hand, some people actually like the smell. In any case, it tends to get milder after the toy is washed/used a couple of times. 


JT Stockroom's buyer beware

Any kind of anal sex, and double penetration in particular, will raise the risk of contamination of the vaginal canal with anal bacteria. This is not normally very hazardous, but it can occasionally result in urinary tract infections in women who are susceptible to those, and other minor problems. But with a little care and cleanliness, these problems are usually avoided.
 
 --Try to avoid exchanging fluids between one orifice and the other. Consider letting gravity help by keeping the woman on her back.
 
--When a dildo has been used anally, it shouldn't be used vaginally afterwards, unless you've cleaned it really well with hot water and strong soap, and preferably let it dry overnight.

Comments

Popular Posts