2012 Year in Review

Happy New Year Everyone!

Hope 2012 was all that you planned.  It was a long year yet I'm always surprised when it is over.  This past year has been very busy for me.  From the work front, I started a new position which required me to balance 6 to 18 projects at a time.  This was rather demanding and I don't recall the months from June through August.

From the home front, my DH and I celebrated 10 years of marriage!  It's been a lovely decade together and I can only hope the next decades together will be just as wonderful.  My sibling also procreated.  I'm now a doting Aunt.  I've been instructed I'll be the one teaching the child sex education.

From the book reading front, I exceeded my goal of 500 books.  I'll be about 630 books which is pretty good.  What is more important is I reviewed every single one of those books.  I'm ranked number 11 top reviews of all time on Goodreads in the States.  I'm ranked number 25 top readers of all time on Goodreads in the States. Perhaps in 2013, I'll be able to increase this number.  I would like to be in the top 10 for reviewers and the top 20 in readers.

The BDSM group has thrived greatly.  In July of 2011, our member numbers were just around 500.  In 2012 we grew to over 2200+ members.  Through our offers of exciting challenges, different book of the month selections, educational posts and BDSM Bedtime stories, it's been a lot of work with good yield.  I have many plans for 2013.  We'll see how this all works out.

Lastly, I finally wrote a short story to completion.  Perhaps in 2013, I'll write another one to completion.  Thanks for reading my blog.  Hope this year's blog will be as fruitful.

Comments

Popular Posts