Review: The Tormentress & The Boss : Chastity & Forced Feminization


The Tormentress & The Boss  : Chastity & Forced Feminization
The Tormentress & The Boss : Chastity & Forced Feminization by Sabrina Jen Mountford

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



What was Kevin thinking when he started working for Fisher Company? Probably that he had no job and desperately wanted to be paid. When a company only hires women and from day one sexually harasses their employees, the reader knows this story is going to be a BDSM fantasy non-con fun.

Kevin makes some very unwise decisions which Sam, his boss, fully takes advantage of him. I have to say, I've never masturbated or had sex at my office. I have worked at an office where men have masturbated in the bathroom. As well as people getting caught having sex in the bathroom. I'm wondering if Ms. Mountford has been peeking into my life.

The sissification in this story is fun and I enjoyed the dress up. The male chastity belt was nasty. I liked it! This entire story obviously requires the reader to suspend disbelief. This really is a deviant non-con spanking story. I stayed bemused the entire time and required a little "me" time after reading this story. I recommend this sadistic femdom story to kinky readers who enjoy a bit of sissification.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts