The Very Inspiring Blogger Award


Wildfire8470 nominated me for the very inspiring Blogger Award.  She's a sweetheart.  Thank you WildFire!  Check out her website filled with erotic tasty tidbits.

badge-veryinspiringbloggeraward

The Rules:
  1. Display the award logo on your blog.
  2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
  3. State 7 things about yourself.
  4. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
  5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven Things About Myself
  1. I enjoy trying new things, especially if it pertains to BDSM.
  2. I love to travel to exotic locales.
  3. I adore different types of foods and try just about everything.
  4. I sometimes take on more than I can handle and things will slide.
  5. I have a deviant mind focused on sex.  Almost everything relates back to BDSM sex for me.
  6. My favourite show right now is Sherlock.
  7. I'm a geek at heart.  I love science fiction, fantasy and comic books.
I nominate the below 15 that I find interesting.

  1. Michael Alexander
  2. Bondage Blog
  3. Eros Blog
  4. MonMouth
  5. BookDaze
  6. Candace Blevins
  7. Travis Luedke's Nightlife Series
  8. Governing Ana 
  9. I ♥ Bookie Nookie  
  10. Jane Behind the Chintz Curtain 
  11. Carol A Voracious reader 
  12. Ilona Andrews
  13. Joseph McNamara
  14. Cheryl Brooks
  15. Tymber Dalton

Comments

BookAddict, thank you for the nomination. I'm continuously astonished that any of my blogs are considered "very inspiring".
Li said…
Thanks for including me in your list - I'm flattered!

And another Sherlock fan - I'm really looking forward to the next season airing.
@ Michael, I read your blog and think, oh boy, that is hot. I need to write more and see if it gets Michael going. :)
@ Li - You do you know that it was you who got me to really start using goodreads. Then I became inspired by you to write reviews. Without your blog, I would have never had found books to read because I wasn't sure who to try. Without you, I would not be the blogger I am today.
@ Ana - you opened my eyes into doing more than just book reviews. :) We'll see how that goes...

Popular Posts