April 2013 recommendations

I have several books I read in the past month I really enjoyed. These are my five and four stars. I don't usually rate 5 stars. These books moved me and I hope you enjoy them too.

Romantic BDSM Maledom

Tasting Pleasure (Pleasure, #1) Tasting Pleasure (Pleasure, #1) by Marie Haynes is a slice of heaven. Even though there is some pretty rough BDSM scenes in here, the characters and journey is a completely fairy tale perfection. This is the unattainable balance of D/s and it's just so lovely to read. For those who want to read real BDSM scenes in a romantic novel, this one is for you. my review

Bondage

Best Bondage Erotica 2013 Best Bondage Erotica 2013 by Rachel Kramer Bussel is an excellent compilation of steamy hot bondage. I've found a few new authors I really enjoy in here and I can't wait to find more by them. my review

M/m Space Opera

Dark Space Dark Space by Lisa Henry is delicious. Yes, yes, I'm a fan of Ms. Henry. Her writing really appeals to me. From the first few sentences, I'm hooked in and ready for a wild ride. This one isn't really that much BDSM. There are hints of D/s and it's really the "nightmares" which tickled my fancy. Hopefully my official review will be approved soon - my review.

GlitterKink

My Wicked Nanny (Club Wicked, #2) My Wicked Nanny by Ann Mayburn is GlitterKink great. Mistress Mayburn writes the smoothest and sexiest sweet rich boy Dom and poor girl sub. my review

Femdom

Still (Long Slow Tease, #1) Still by Ann Mayburn blows my mind. How does Ms. Mayburn write in so many different genres? This is a must read book for those who want a look into the hotness of femdom with the healing support a Domme provides to her alpha male submissive. This moved me to tears. my review

Maledom Paranormal

Warlock's Pawn Warlock's Pawn by Tara Quan is a new to me author. It's a little rough but I can see the potential. Those who like a heroine who can save herself, this is the book for you. my review

M/m Paranormal

Silver/Steel (Arcada #4) Silver/Steel by Belinda McBride is so good. I'm moaning in pleasure just remembering this book. My review

M/m Rentboy

If It Flies (Market Garden, #3) If It Flies by L.A. Witt is a tasty appetizer. This rentboy kinky fantasy is the one I hoped would be written. My wish was granted! my review

Steampunk Capture Slavery

Pam-Ann Pam-Ann by Lindsey Brooks is deviant, depraved and delightful. I liked every character in this book, even the perversely sadistic Persephone. Pam-Ann fell into the rabbit hole and boy is she in trouble! My review

Speculative Fiction

Being Amber (New Atlanta, #1) Being Amber by Sylvia Ryan is another one which blew my mind. Ms. Ryan does an impossible feat - she creates a utopia in a dystopian society. My review

Comments

Popular Posts