Review: If It Flies


If It Flies
If It Flies by L.A. Witt

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



My prayers have been answered! Ever since the last book in this series mentioning Nicky, I hoped for a book focused on the kinky rentboy Top. Ms. Witt and Mr. Voinov appease my desires with a very sexy read. I devoured this book in one sitting.

Nicky is hired by Spenser for a couple of hours. The things Nicky can do in just one hour can cause a heart attack. A man can die happy. Spenser experiences his "little death" at Nicky's very experienced hands. Each interlude of Spenser learning to be a submissive is smoking hot. This duo can certainly write scenes which the pages will singe the reader's fingers.

This story is tightly written and moves fast and furious. It's kind of like Nicky, who can be rough, sadistic yet gentle. This is perfect for Spenser, a masochistic submissive. Nicky pushes his boundaries and Spenser likes it all. From a reader perspective, I'm envious and would love to be in Spenser's position. This m/m romance is highly recommended to kinky readers who love gentle pain mixed with rough pleasure.

* provided by NetGalley*



View all my reviews

Comments

I'm going to have to add this to my GR TBR.
@ AVR ~ I like the entire serial set. It's been pretty good so far.

Popular Posts