May 2013 Recommendations

This last month, I have read only three books I would recommend. I guess either I'm not reading enough BDSM or I'm just not impressed.

M/m

Fettered Fettered by Lyn Gala is much touted by many readers. For me it was very good. I loved it. My Review


Anthology

Best Women's Erotica 2013 Best Women's Erotica 2013 by Violet Blue is a great selection of many different authors. There were many authors I enjoyed reading in this one. My Review

Femdom

Willing Sacrifice (Knights Of The Boardroom #6) Willing Sacrifice by Joey W. Hill was a hard one. There were some parts I really enjoyed about it. The writing is smooth and good. I guess what I didn't enjoy was the way the female lead behaved. This situation is realistic as far as relationship dynamics. My Review

Comments

Popular Posts