BDSM Bedtime Stories Season Two Episode Nine ~ Belinda McBride


Silver/Steel (Arcada #4)Silver/Steel by  Belinda McBride is the latest in our BDSM Bedtime Stories. She graciously provides a sexy M/m treat narrated by Sirly Eric.  After you check out the hawt episode, enjoy the Character interview with Dylan and Travis.




* Bangs on the large  wooden door with the brass knocker .  Looks around at the spectacular Halloween set up.*

The door opens as I spy upon Travis naked with a gag, parachute on his balls.  The only other items he's wearing are his collar and  cuffs.  He's looking flustered and I'm startled.  Travis gestures for me to follow him.  I follow him in.  Walking down the hall, we take a left and enter an ornate room.  It's everything I thought a castle would look like inside.  Dylan is seated in a leather chair.

La Crimson Femme: Hello Dylan, thank you for inviting me over.  I've never been in a castle where someone actually lives in it.  I thought at first I took a wrong turn.  * I sit down on a love seat, opposite of Dylan*  Is Travis okay?  I thought I mentioned I'd interview the two of you.  He looks like he's being punished. Shall I come back later when he's available?

Dylan: No, Travis is fine. This little get-up is at his request. Rather…the result of a bet. *Dylan winks at Travis.*

My boy is a bit of an exhibitionist so I decided he could show you how well he behaves during an interview when he can’t talk. Please, make yourself comfortable. I’m fairly certain this place has servants. *looks around in frustration*

Castles do have their drawbacks, I’m not sure we’ll stay here much longer. 

*Travis mumbles behind the gag and Dylan lifts a brow.*

La Crimson Femme: What is your favourite punishment to use on Travis when he misbehaves?  Before the two of you hooked up, he did find trouble a lot for attention. Does Travis still cause trouble when he doesn't feel like he gets enough attention?

Dylan: We don’t have what you would recognize as a typical Dom/sub relationship, so there are no set rules regarding punishment. As you know, Travis tends to…collect a bit too much energy. He also holds back his emotions. We practice stress positions and other complex tasks to focus that wonderful energy so he can work with a clear mind. While I used to inflict corporal punishment to help him release his emotions, Travis is now funneling that into his painting, to brilliant effect. *Dylan gestures to a few pieces of artwork behind him.*  And yes, if he wants my attention, I’ll often find him down in a local pub…generally at the losing end of a fight.

*Travis rolls his eyes and Dylan ignores him.*

La Crimson Femme: *Examines the paintings on hung on the wall* Wow, these painting are amazing!  I can see why you are pleased.  Here's another question if it isn't too personal.  How has being mated to an Omega wolf changed your life?

Dylan: Please understand, Travis is not an Omega, he’s the son of an Omega and his father, who is the pack Alpha. The position he found himself in was difficult, opening Travis to challenge from below as well as above. While I don’t concern myself much with Pack politics, my suspicion is that Travis is actually a dominant.

*Travis give Dylan a sharp look*

In the average pack, he’d probably rise to the top, if not take the alpha position. However, the Arcada Pack is far from the average pack and its Alphas are also far from average. Back to your question…how has my life changed? Well, Travis’s role in the pack is interesting. He organizes the wolves into work crews. The pack has business interests and he makes sure there are plenty of people staffing harvests. More importantly, he monitors the well-being of pack and community members and makes certain that everyone has the help they need maintaining their homes. No one is to go hungry or cold.

This is an odd…and wonderful thing to me. For many years, I’ve lived on my own, caring for no one, and no one caring for me.  *Travis takes, Dylan’s hand in his, squeezing it gently.* I am no longer alone.

La Crimson Femme: After years of being in slavery to a demon, it must be nice to have someone to care about too.  How does it feel being released from slavery?  Do you get mixed feelings with placing Travis in sexual servitude to you due to your history?

Dylan: *looks up abruptly, color rising to his cheeks* This is not sexual servitude. Our relationship is one of equals. *he takes a few deep breaths, visibly calming himself*

Please remember, I am a very ancient being. I don’t play games with Travis. I don’t know the language and rules that you might be familiar with. If he has a need, we work to fulfill it.  He knows me well and takes care of me. We are a partnership.

*Travis unbuckles the gag and sets it aside, bending to kiss Dylan’s hair. Dylan straightens up, recovering his dignity.*

As you noted, I have been a slave and forced to do things which were heinous. I was powerless when my master nearly killed Travis.  I suppose I’m a bit oversensitive to the concept of slavery. I may be free now, but I doubt I will ever escape it.

La Crimson Femme: My apologies for conjuring up painful memories.  Let's move on to something more pleasant.  Describe a weekend of just you and Travis together.

Dylan: Every day is different. When we first left Arcada, I took him to Disney World. *they both laugh*

He’d never been far from home and I’d never been free to simply wander, so we made a bucket list and indulged our every whim. But now, I work at finding my past while Travis studies and paints. We are sometimes quiet…*he sends a sidelong glance to Travis* …and sometimes we are not so…quiet.

*Travis smirks and puts the gag back in his mouth*

We frequently find forests and run; he in his wolf form and I just try to keep up! We play…that’s something I’m having to learn again. We make love and sometimes we stay in bed all day. At home in Arcada, we work together to heal the land that was so badly damaged in the fire. There is no typical day.

La Crimson Femme: It does sound like you two are making up for lost time.  But Disney World?  Hmmm.  So, do you think Travis enjoys being put on display?  Is there something you would like to do to him today to show off his submission?  May I touch him? 

Dylan: As I mentioned, Travis is an exhibitionist. He loves being the center of attention. When I first met him, he was dancing in a bar, doing his best to make sure every man and woman in that place knew he was there! *he laughs gently at the memory* I noticed him!

::Dylan makes a vague gesture and an old rock song wells up from a hidden sound system. Its Bang a Gong by T. Rex. Without a comment, Travis moves to the center of the floor, beginning a slow, sensual dance. As the song ends, Travis returns to Dylan, kneeling obediently in front of him.::

::Another small gesture, and Travis turns to me, gently removing my shoes and starting a foot massage.::

La Crimson Femme:  *Lays back against the firm cushion and melts into the strong pressures on my feet.* Wow!  This is heavenly!  I think I'm out of questions and I'll just sit here and enjoy this for a while…

Dylan: You do know that in return for this service, you will have to do something in return, right?

La Crimson Femme:  Oh, let me go get bookaddict for you…

Comments

Popular Posts