BDSM Bedtime Stories Season Two Episode Two: Jane Davitt

We have a treat for you today!  Jane Davitt wrote a free story titled "Sir".  It's a delicious hot story.  When read by Sirly Eric, my panties became quite moist.  To read the story, it's located here.  You must be 18+ to read it.



As a second treat, we provide an interview with Sir.


BookAddict: Thank you for agreeing to this interview, uh, Sir.
 Martin: No problem. The bookstore is always quiet on a Tuesday. And you don't have to call me 'Sir'.
BookAddict: I don't? I'm sorry, I thought that is how you'd like – but of course it's up to you. So how do you prefer to be addressed?
 Martin: Unless you're planning to do the interview naked and on your knees – if you shake your head that hard, you'll rattle your brains. Enough. I get the message. Use my name. Martin, remember?
BookAddict: Yeah. Martin is oddly appropriate, isn't it? *squirms in the chair*
 Martin: How so?
BookAddict: Add 'et' to the end and you get 'martinet'. A strict disciplinarian. A person who stresses a rigid adherence to the details of forms and methods.
 Martin:  Dictionary definitions tripping off your tongue…you looked that up earlier, didn't you, little girl?
BookAddict: Guilty as charged. And if I don't get to call you 'Sir', you don't get to call me 'girl'. *Juts out bottom lip*
 Martin:  Fair enough. That still leaves a boy in the room and you've been careful not to look at him much since you walked in. Shy? Embarrassed?
BookAddict: N-No. I am hoping to get his input – with your permission, of course – but I didn't expect him to be…well, he can't say much, can he? Not with that thing in his mouth.
Martin:  Cock gag. Fills his mouth nicely. Bet your jaw's aching now, huh, boy? Yeah, I know it is. Don't try to answer. You're already drooling plenty.
BookAddict: Why is he being punished?
Martin:  First thing to get straight is he's not.
BookAddict:  Not? But the gag and those clamps on his…and he's got…in his ass… *flushes red*
 Martin:  Are you blushing? Really? Cute. He's wearing clover clamps and riding a butt plug because I like seeing him dressed up. And if I'm enjoying seeing him suffer more than usual because he didn't make me happy last night by refusing me something I wanted, well, that's between us. But this isn't punishment. This is fun. For me and for him. Hear him moan when I tug on the clamp chain? See how hard his cock is? He loves being like this. He's a slut for the pain, trust me.
BookAddict: I can see that's he's aroused, but with that uh, device on his cock, it's got to be painful to have an erection.
 Martin:  He won't be coming any time soon, that's for sure. But his dick's like rock. That tell you what you need to know about him?
BookAddict:  It tells me plenty about you since you're the one who put it on him.
 Martin:  Is that so? *Cocks left eyebrow*
BookAddict:  Uh, maybe we should move on. I have a list of questions…
 Martin:  Can't promise I'll answer them all, but ask away.
BookAddict:  Thanks. How did you and your submissive meet? Online? A leather bar?
 Martin:  In a library. 
BookAddict:  Oh. That's different. *blink blink*
 Martin:  He bumped into me. Knocked the books out of my arms, and went to his knees to pick them up. Knew I wanted him, just wasn't sure it was a good idea.
BookAddict:  Why not? You seem ideally suited.
 Martin:  True enough, but the sub before him…let's just say it didn't end well. Boy, if you can't kneel without fidgeting, the butt plug comes out and goes back in covered with ginger oil. Then you won't have any choice about wriggling and we'll see how long you can stand it before you're begging for mercy.
BookAddict:  Ginger? Like figging? *squirms hard in chair* He didn't move much and that position has to be difficult to maintain.
 Martin:  So you've been watching him? Guess the shyness wore off. He's allowed to stand and walk around if his legs are cramping. What he's not allowed to do is fidget to get my attention because I mentioned his predecessor and he knows it.
BookAddict:  Just out of curiosity, if you carry out your threat, how could he beg? I mean, he's gagged.
 Martin:  If you think he needs to be able to talk to tell me something I need to know, you're wrong.
BookAddict:  That argues for a strong connection between you. Empathy. A deep knowledge—
 Martin:  Yeah, yeah. I'm a fucking mind reader. Want me to tell you what number you're thinking of? It's not like that. I work damn hard at knowing my boy, every twitch, every whimper, and after a year I still screw up from time to time. Any Dom who says he doesn't is a liar. But seeing when he's reached his limit is a no-brainer. Even you could do it.
BookAddict:  Me? Oh, I don't think so.
 Martin:  No? So I coat that plug nice and thick and shove it in his ass. Count to three and he's warming up. Count to ten and it's like a red-hot poker. He's squirming, tensing up, making these garbled sounds that any fool could translate. "Please. Hurts. Burns. Oh God, Sir, take it out, please, I'm sorry, I'll do better, I swear it, yadda-yadda." And it's bullshit. He knows it; I know it. So the plug stays in. Then the tears start. He thinks he's tough, but he won't be able to help himself. So fucking sweet, every tear. Love seeing them trickle down his face, over all that blushing skin. He hates crying. Thinks it's a sign of weakness not submission.
BookAddict:  Aren’t they pretty much the same thing?
 Martin:  Now we both know you don't believe that crap, so you can forget about me answering that one. *Folds arm across his chest*
BookAddict:  I'm sorry. It's a valid question though – for some people. Not me. They'd see your boy as the dependent one in your relationship - the needy one. And yeah, the weaker one.
 Martin:  If I clamp their nipples they'd be screaming inside a minute. Weak? I don't think so. He's got the guts and brains to know what he wants and reach out to take it. And I need him as much as he needs me. Want to call me dependent? You can. I am. I depend on him. To submit to me in a way that makes me complete. To endure every torment I visit on his body and mind and spin it from straw to gold. Every whimper, every scalding, salty tear is a gift to me. I respect the hell out of him and anyone who doesn't is an ignorant fool.
BookAddict:  You love him.
 Martin:  No shit.
BookAddict:  And yet you get off on his suffering.
 Martin:  Sure. I'm a sadist. Look that up in your dictionary – but I'm not sure you need to look up the word that goes along with it. 
BookAddict:  What do you mean?
 Martin:  Masochist. Meaning you. You're dripping wet. I can smell you.  And I know why you're so worked up. It's this poor abused boy at your feet. I bet you want to be right next to him in the same position, don't you?  Well, I'm strictly a one sub at a time Dom and they're always men, sorry. No, don't look away. He deserves some appreciation. I know I'm enjoying the view. In fact, as soon as you've gone, I'm using his mouth or his ass to get off. Probably both.
BookAddict: That's very, uh, frank of you. And insightful. I admit he's appealing. The way he's looking at you, so much trust, so much longing… But he's in agony.  *Crosses legs and wiggles on the seat*
Martin:  You can end his pain.
BookAddict: Me?
Martin:  I told him he will wear the clamps until you'd finish the interview was over. They're what's hurting him the most. By now, his nipples feel like they're on fire. It's not a pinch, a squeeze, it's a tight metal clamp and the agony's like nothing you can imagine. It's a brutal scream, and it doesn't fade or taper off; it builds. And he knows when they come off, there'll be a moment when everything stops, the smallest fraction of a second of peace, then it'll hurt worse than everything that's gone before, blood pumping back into all that crushed skin. He knows he's got that to come, so he can't even look forward to them coming off, not really.
BookAddict:  God. That's so fucking…cruel.
 Martin:  You want to say 'hot' don't you?
BookAddict:  No, of course not! *looks down and blushes*
 Martin:  Yeah? Well, like I said, it's up to you how long they stay on, young lady. Interview ends and I take them off and at least he's one step closer to some relief. So are we done here?
 [Pause]
BookAddict: Suppose you tell me about your first scene. Take your time. *grins mischievous*
::boy looks up, glares at BookAddict and growls::
 Martin:  *snaps fingers* Quiet, boy.  Eyes up here or I'll add some weights to the chain. First time? Well, I'd met this guy in a bar called the Leather Saddle…

Comments

Popular Posts