BDSM Bedtime Stories Season Two Episode Eighteen ~ Riley Murphy

Ms. Murphy gives us a real treat today!  Not only did she give us an excerpt of My Night, she also gave us an inside look to Paige.  This is created specifically for the BDSM group and shared with all of you following me too.  Enjoy!



        He was silent and I knew what that meant.
        Trouble.

        Well, of course I was in trouble. This was one of the few times in my marriage I’d purposely gone out of my way to provoke him. A hard thing to do with a man like Grady. He took staying calm and being in control to a new level when I pushed past certain boundaries. It was one of the things I loved best about him. And probably the very reason I married him, as we both knew I needed his brutal reserve. It was true. I craved it so much sometimes I’d lie right next to him in bed and silently will him to roll over and make me suffer in some erotic way. God, I loved when he did that.
        “Why did you meet with her when I specifically asked you not to?”
        I wanted to look up. To see the gleam in his sherry-colored eyes. When he was like this, I knew what to expect. His unwavering gaze would be sparkling with sharp purpose, and the blades within that resolve would slice right through me until the surrounding air got thin, and I’d be fighting to catch my breath. Even now, standing before him with my eyes downcast, I was affected. Maybe more so as I knew what response my next words would trigger.
        “I did it because I wanted to.” I’d already decided to put it all out there. After all, I was the one who’d picked this fight. “I knew even if I begged you to let me go with them, you wouldn’t, so I lied.”
        Oddly, the quiet that fell between us made noise. It buzzed in my ears like high frequency wiring. Annoying. Telling. And charged with such dark promise, my heart raced under my breast.
        “Does this latest defiance have something to do with our discussion about Master Jamie?”
        The discussion? I chose to take his question literally, so it wasn’t really lying when I answered, “No.”
        “I see.”
        Those two small words, although spoken in a low tone of voice, felt as if he’d shouted them at me. I couldn’t help the flinch that was followed soon after by a wave of intoxicating adrenaline washing over me. Those crisp syllables were a verbal lick that got me hot from inside out. I was ready. No, dying for the kind of attention that only he could give.
        At this point, I knew better than to speak. Unless I was asked a direct question, I’d stare at the floor. Grady didn’t like it when I manipulated him. When I did, I got punished. And now, just the thought that I was being held accountable and that he cared enough to go to such measures had my pulse beating triple time.
        “Did she touch you?”
        “No,” I whispered, even though the truth was much more complicated than that. Cyndi may not have put a finger on me. Our skin may not have touched flesh to flesh today, but she’d branded me just the same. She’d marked me as something she wanted because I showed up. And she was right to do so. Maybe not in the way she thought, but definitely for what I had planned… eventually, for him.
        “Take off the blouse.”
        There was no “please”. No Mr. Nice Guy. Just the Grady I’d fallen madly in love with. Telling me—ordering me— to do something, and I did it without complaint.
        “Now the bra.”
        I guessed that he was sitting on our bench at the bottom of the bed. As I unhooked the clasp at my back, I thought about all the nasty things we’d done on that bench and I started to shake.
        “Very good. Toss it on the blouse. Now take off your skirt and what you’re wearing underneath it, but before you do, I want you to answer one question. Head up, and eyes on me.”
        Damn. This was going to be hard. Bad. I tilted my chin and looked at him. That was my first mistake. Jesus, God, he was a wet dream come to life. Gritty and masculine. He was always put together like he’d just stepped out of a very welcoming bed. Out from between the sheets that I always kept warm for him. Always. But angry like he was now? It did something to me. Made me ache harder for him. Want him just that much more.
        “I want to know, was this a mistake?”
        Everything in me screamed, lie. Say yes. But I couldn’t. That’s not who Grady and I were as a couple. It was all about honesty. That’s what he’d taught me and why this particular breach was so bad. One deep breath in, and then I let it out slowly and said, “No.”
        “Take the rest of your clothes off, but leave the shoes and go to the corner.”
        I didn’t hesitate to do as he instructed. Although it had been awhile, the corner and I were great friends. It didn’t surprise me at all that he wanted me to leave the shoes on. Four inch spikes were his favorite. If I loved slutty shoes, he loved to see them on me more.
        “Graceful.” That reminder was like a slap on the ass. I’d been so busy thinking about my shoes I wasn’t paying attention. A dangerous thing to do around him when he was like this.
        Nodding, I slowed my pace and made the adjustments. I knew what he wanted. He adored his rituals and I loved that he did.
        I assumed the position, with hands braced up over my head. Palms flat, back arched and ass out. Leaning in until my nose touched the wall crease, I waited. Grady always repositioned me. No matter how hard I tried to get it right the first time he always found some fault and I—
        The heat of his hand on my hip stole all my thoughts. The pressure he exerted by pushing me to the left got me wet. My nipples tightened and when he spoke the breath caught in my throat.
        “Spread your legs a little wider. That’s right. Up you get.” He used his other hand and cupped it between my thighs as he lifted me. “Jesus you’re soaked. I wonder why?” he whispered in my ear as he pinched the sensitive bundle of nerves beneath his fingertips. “Do you like to be punished? Does my naughty girl like this?” He jiggled his hold and I thought I was going to pass out. It was such blissful torture.
        “I want you to answer me, Paige.”
        When he crushed the delicate flesh between strong fingers, I couldn’t hold back a groan. “Yes.”
        “I’m glad.” He curled down until we were cheek to cheek. “It’s a pleasure I can easily take away.”
        True to his words he let go and I wanted to cry.
        “You’re going to stay just like this. Ass up and nose to the corner for fifteen minutes. Do you understand?”
        “But it’s uncomfortable. I—”
        “It’s now twenty minutes. Go ahead and whine some more. You know how I love to see you like this.”
        I remained silent because he did love this part of the punishment. When I was forced to my position and had to fight off the muscle fatigue no matter what.
        “Twenty minutes of silent reflection. You’re going to think about what you did today, correct?”
        “Y-yes.”
        “And when you’re done thinking and your twenty minutes are up, I’m going to give you something to remind you not to be so foolish again. What do you have to say?”
        I didn’t hesitate to answer. My time didn’t start until he said so and already my calves started to burn from the strain. “Th-thank-you, sir.”
        “I think the cane is in order. What do you think?”
        “Yes, sir. The cane.”
        “Also…”
        I closed my eyes and tried not to tremble, but when his palm came to rest on my right ass cheek and he tapped his index and forefinger as if he were contemplating, anxiety built. Over the buzzing in my ears I heard that voice in my head whispering, You’ve done it now. You went too far. And I knew that I had when he curled down and brushed my hair aside.
        “It’s 5:04. I’m noting the time as you’ve lost the privilege of your one night for the next six months. At 5:04 a half a year from now, you may have it back, but until then?” He splayed his huge warm hand, which oddly left me feeling cold, over my bottom and patted once before he gave me a sharp smack that woke me right up. With eyes wide open I stared into the crease of the wall, wishing I hadn’t been so bold after all. This was going to set me back.
        “Fucking hell.”
        “Did you say something?”
        I wasn’t going to answer that. Grady was furious. The fact that he didn’t press me to reply proved it. With firm resolve, I gritted my teeth, tamped down the thrill that wound through me and paced myself. Wasn’t this what I’d been after? His undivided attention? But no night for six months? Well, that meant I was going to have to be patient.
        This time when I mouthed the words, fucking hell, not once but three times I made damn sure he wouldn’t see it.
        “Are you reflecting?”
        “Yes sir.”
        And I was. The whole time facing that corner I went over my plans. Not because I was being disrespectful to Grady. In fact it was quite the opposite. He had done a phenomenal job beating back the monster in our bed—familiarity— but now that the monster was getting stronger it was time for me to grow up and accept that even a powerful Dom like him had weaknesses. One actually. Me.
        It took me a while to figure this out and when I did I wasn’t sure how I felt about it. On the one hand I was resentful, after all, he was my Dom and as such, I shouldn’t have to push him to push me, but on the other hand I was grateful as he was a husband who was being careful with his wife. Especially when said wife—that would be me—had drawn a line in the sand over the kind of training he wanted to put her through. A technique, that when successfully carried out, would blow that monster between our sheets to smithereens.
        This was the dilemma. Last year I wasn’t ready for Grady to hold that kind of ultimate power over me. I was fearful I’d lose too much of myself to him. Ironic considering only a year has passed and here I am, scared shitless that just the opposite was happening and that he no longer controlled me enough. Maybe enough is the wrong word. Yeah maybe deeply would fit better. His present control over me wasn’t as deep as it could be. It wasn’t all-consuming like it should be. It was nothing like it was before.
        And I want that around-the-clock breathless excitement back.
        Grady was the one who taught me that the concept of marriage meant perpetually evolving as a couple as we’d be committed to fall in love with each other over and over again. But to do that and make it work, the partnership required a certain amount of reinvention every so often. That’s what he’d been after all those months ago when my fear had gotten in the way and we lost our forward momentum. Funny thing about that, fear I mean. The second I saw Grady worried that he’d asked too much. That he’d tried to push too hard in the wrong direction, I gained courage because I knew unlike him, that I could do it. Only by the time that realization came to me he’d already decided to drop the matter.
        Where was I going with sharing this with you?
        Oh, right. The plan. I might have to wait six months now to execute, but it’s still game on. It’s bold, daring and some of you might think a little bit over-the-top, but I’m prepared to do anything to get that perfect rhythm back between Grady and I. Anything. Even if it means eventually I’ll have to break some of his hard and fast rules. Tonight was only the beginning and nothing compared to what was to come.
        Am I scared?
        No because I’ve made my decision. I’ve committed to do it and once I did the fear went away. You’ll see in the audio when—
        “Paige.”
        Grady punctuated that firm address by dragging the leather flag of the crop slowly down my spine. The dark promise of what was to come made me shiver. A delicious quake that turned into a tremble when I heard his next words. “I think I want you to count tonight. Are you ready?”
        “Yes, sir—owone.” The sting that zipped across my ass was tortuously sweet. Until one snap of his wrist turned to two, then three and by the time I had counted to seven I knew. I just knew that sometimes rules were made to be broken. No not broken. Violated.
        “Paige,” he whispered as he pressed up against me. “Are you paying attention?” His cool palm cupped my heated flesh as he gradually squeezed.
        “Yes, sir.”
        If only he knew how well I’d been paying attention. Then he’d understand as I did. If I seized the moment and did it right six months from now then that one instance would rule over every violation I’ll be forced to commit between now and then.
        “What’s the count?”
        His husky voice skated over me as he clenched my ass cheek tighter. I didn’t wince though. Instead I sighed deeply into the pain and breathed, “Eleven.”
        “Good girl.” Slipping his hands up my naked torso, he clamped my nipples between his forefingers and thumbs and roughly rolled them. “You are paying attention.”
        And I was, but then so would he once I violated the ultimate rule to execute my plan…

Comments

Popular Posts