February, March, April 2014 Recommendations

Upcoming Femdom serial

The Games Destiny Plays (The Last Good Knight, #3) The Games Destiny Plays (The Last Good Knight, #3) and
The Last Good Night (The Last Good Knight, #5) The Last Good Night (The Last Good Knight, #5) by beloved author, Tiffany Reisz pens this new serial comes which comes in five parts. I enjoyed all five parts of Last Good Knight and found to be my favourite ones to be 3 and 5. Soren does make an appearance in this serial. My Review for The Games Destiny Plays and My Review for The Last Good Night - genre-bdsm


Non-con Maledom M/f sexual slavery

Slave Girls of Watchnest Hall (Amelia, #2) Slave Girls of Watchnest Hall (Amelia, #2) by Lindsey Brooks is the second in this set. It's a lovely spank bank of humiliation. The maledom and femdom in here is BDSM fantasy. My Review

Backwater Bondage Backwater Bondage is by Reese Gabriel is another good one for the spank bank. Mr. Gabriel is always good for some degradation and sexual slavery. My Review

M/m Contemporary

The Contract The Contract by Claire Thompson is a delicious GlitterKink book. The BDSM in this is definitely hawt. The resort is one that is pretty amazing and I wish it was real. Then again if it real, I'd not be able to afford it. Plus, it would need to be more than just m/m. My Review

If It Drives (Market Garden, #7) If It Drives (Market Garden, #7) by L.A. Witt is another lovely novel in the Market Garden series. This one is a sexy boss and his subordinate. I liked it because of the way Cal learned BDSM for his lover. It's a sweet story with good character development. My Review


M/f DD Spanking
The Bossman The Bossman by Renee Rose is a domestic discipline one that I really enjoyed. I'm usually not a fan of mafia/mob type stories. This one is not to be missed. My Review

BDSM Discovery
Jaded (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #5) Jaded (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #5) by Erica Chilson is the story of young Regina. The BDSM in here is light. The story itself is what really pulls me in. My Review

Broken Toy Broken Toy by Tymber Dalton in contrast, is of two adults learning about BDSM. It's a Ms. Dalton story so you know the BDSM is going to be accurate and good. My Review

Break Me In (Geek Kink #3) Break Me In (Geek Kink #3) by Sara Brookes is a great Femdom book. It is F/m where the domme is caring. I liked how the male submissive didn't get to use BDSM as his therapy. Great BDSM discovery and realistic. My Review

Seventy Three (Oakham 1) Seventy Three (Oakham 1) by Rebecca Symmons is also a BDSM discovery. It's a GlitterKink club with the private exclusive membership. There are several scenes in this story which aggravated me but most of this BDSM is feasible if not advisable. Ms. Symmons is a new to me author who I'll be watching. She keeps a reader's arouse in constant simmering throughout the book. My Review

Contemporary Ménage
Stuck in Between (Bound by Your Love, #1) Stuck in Between (Bound by Your Love, #1) by Blakely Bennett is a great read. When one thinks, "it's complicated", this is the story for it. This tug of war for the lead female character is realistic and quite angst filled. I loved the characters. My Review

Maledom M/f Body Modification

The Long Weekend The Long Weekend and Claiming Melissa Claiming Melissa are both for those who enjoy the depraved mind of a sexual sadist. H. Dean is the author to read for dark spank bank material. Claiming Melissa Review The Long Weekend Review


Switch

Penance (Long Slow Tease, #2) Penance (Long Slow Tease, #2) is a great follow up in the Long Slow Tease series by Ann Mayburn. This one is the one I've been waiting for and it was worth the wait. The alpha male submissive switched for a bit to become the dominant. But how does it work out? Ms. Mayburn does an excellent job of "what if". In addition, the rope suspension bondage scene is fabulous. My Review

Sci-fi/Space Opera

Drift Drift by Lyn Gala is a great following up to her first book in this series. In this one, the D/s is more prevalent and it's Femdom M/f kinkfest. Ms. Gala also writes a good plot with a focus and great character development. My Review

Amorous Overnight (Aliens Overnight, #3) Amorous Overnight (Aliens Overnight, #3) by Robin L. Rotham is the 3rd in this series. After reading this one, I have to read the first too. The ménage in here is hawt and the m/m scenes are even hotter. My Review

LiSA - System Shock LiSA - System Shock by V.W. Singer is a must read for those who enjoy cyberpunk/sci-fi. Mr. Singer is a new to me author. I loved this book. There is definitely more SM in this book than anything else. My Review

Medical Play
Observation (Doctor Dom Volume 2) (A BDSM & Medical Play Novella) Observation (Doctor Dom Volume 2) (A BDSM & Medical Play Novella) by Tara Crescent is a short novella for those who enjoy medical play. It's not too heavy and not too light. This is the second in the series and the first book does need to be read first. My Review

Anthology

Do Not Disturb  An Erotica Collection Do Not Disturb: An Erotica Collection by Rachel Kramer Bussel is an anthology filled with great short smexy turn ons. It's a Ms. Kramer Bussel collection so I know it's a sure thing for a good time. My Review

Comments

Popular Posts