BDSM Bedtime Stories Season Three Episode Seven ~ Normandie Alleman






La Crimson Femme: Today Natron from Daddy’s Game is going to play twenty questions and see if he can complete this in less than ten minutes.  Are you ready, Natron?

Natron: Thanks for having me here.  I’m ready, go!

La Crimson Femme: Describe yourself what is your worst and best quality?

Natron: Worst quality – Sometimes I can be too cocky. My best quality is the confidence I have in myself. Two sides of the same coin.

La Crimson Femme: What is the one thing you wish other people knew about you?

Natron: Underneath all the flash I’m a nice guy.

La Crimson Femme: What is your biggest secret something no one knows about?

Natron: That I’m a Daddy Dom and Carmen is my babygirl.

La Crimson Femme: What are you most afraid of?

Natron: Being average.

La Crimson Femme: What do you want more than anything?

Natron: To be the best wide receiver in football.

La Crimson Femme: What is your relationship status?

Natron: Carmen and I are together.

La Crimson Femme: How would you describe your sense of fashion?

Natron: I’m stylin’. Most days I wear tight Under Armour shirts and shorts with rocking kicks because I’m working out, but I do clean up nice when I put on a suit and go out.
La Crimson Femme: How much of a rebel are you?

Natron: *Laughs* I’m a bit of a rebel. You got that about me?

La Crimson Femme: What do you considered to be your greatest achievement?

Natron: C’mon, I can’t spoil it for the fans who haven’t read the book yet. Let’s just say I didn’t make it to the cover of Sports Illustrated for doing nothing.

La Crimson Femme: What is your idea of happiness?

Natron: Playin’ ball and coming home to my girl afterwards.

La Crimson Femme: What is your current state of mind?

Natron: Focused. We’re in training camp now and I’m gearing up for my best season yet.

La Crimson Femme: What is your most treasured possession?

Natron: The football I caught in the last game I played in. The big one!

La Crimson Femme: What is your most marked characteristic?

Natron: My smile. *bares his pearly whites* My money makers.

La Crimson Femme: What is it that you, most dislike?

Natron: Haters

La Crimson Femme: Which living person do you, most despise?

Natron: I don’t have time to hate. Life’s too short for all that negativity.

La Crimson Femme: What is your greatest regret?

Natron: Getting injured, but I don’t dwell on it.

La Crimson Femme: What is the one thing you want most in the world and what will you do to get it?

Natron: I want to be the best wide receiver in football. In Daddy’s Game I have to work harder than ever to get back to the top of my game after a devastating injury.

La Crimson Femme: What’s sexy to you?

Natron: Caring for my babygirl. Her submission turns me on. I crave the Daddy Dom/little girl dynamic because I love dominate and nurture her.

La Crimson Femme: If you had a theme song, what would it be?

Natron: Club Can’t Handle Me by Flo Rida

La Crimson Femme: If I ask you to describe yourself what are the first three words that pop into your mind?

Natron: Arrogant, playful, tender.

La Crimson Femme: What is the quality you most like in a man?

Natron: Competitiveness

La Crimson Femme: What is the quality you most like in a woman?

Natron: A good sense of humor, and some nice curves don’t hurt.

La Crimson Femme: Who is your favorite hero in fiction?

Natron: Wait, was I supposed to do some summer reading? *whispers*My publicist didn’t tell me about that.

La Crimson Femme: Which living person do you most admire?

Natron: Jerry Rice

La Crimson Femme: If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

Natron: I’d exchange my bum knee for my old one.

La Crimson Femme: What is your motto?

Natron: John Wooden said sports don’t build character, they reveal it. And I think he’s spot on there.

La Crimson Femme: Whew!  We did it all in less than 10 minutes!  Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

Popular Posts