Review: Terran


Terran
Terran by Cara Bristol

My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars


The second in the Breeder series is another winner. 3.5 stars page turn with some smexy maledom. Tara Diehl is an alien on the planet Parseon. One of the few humans allowed on this patriarchal world, she needs to constantly stay on guard. Females are just objects for men to sell, trade and abuse. If a female is lucky, they are bred and fed. Tara is an irregularity as one of the only females running her own booth in the human bazar. When she crosses paths with Marlix, it causes her no end of trouble.

Marlix is one of the more feared Alphas in this world. He's known to be ruthless and without heart. He does have a secret which would cause him to possibly lose his standing. In a world where might means right, it is dangerous for him to desire a lush female, let alone a human.

Ms. Bristol's sci-fi/fantasy (SF/F) stories really work for me. I like the world she creates and I like her characters. Her characters while alien are more human to me. The misunderstandings between the males and females is believable if a tad sad. The erotica seems to be toned down a bit in these books. It would be nice to have it kicked up a notch once in a while. The sexual tension in these books are good. The spankings and domestic discipline (DD) theme is also good and enjoyable. Ms. Bristol is creating a winning combo for me since I love both DD and SF/F. For it to be blended so well together, it's a pleasure.

After reading this book, I can't wait to read the next one. I'm eagerly awaiting to see what combination Ms. Bristol will do next and which character will be the main feature. Hopefully, there will be a bit more DD and hot ménage. Recommended for space opera fiends who enjoy a good spanking.

*provided by Manic Readers

View all my reviews
     


      Terran (Breeder)
   

 

 
 
    

Comments

Popular Posts