BDSM Bedtime Stories Season Three ~ Episode Ten ~ Jena Cryer



Today, our episode is from Jena Cryer's His Black Pearl.  This is narrated by J.A. Rock.  After listening to this sexy excerpt, we interview the lead in this story, Adair.

 


La Crimson Femme: Welcome Adair.  Thanks for showing up for the interview.  I’m glad you were able to show up.  You were kidnapped while you were on vacation. Do you ever just wish your parents would have bought you a pair of tickets to Disney World instead?

Adair: Disney World, huh? Well, as much as I always loved Beauty and the Beast, I’d have to say no. Seeing Italy was always a dream of mine, just like me being a doctor was always a dream of my parents’. As soon as he heard I’d been accepted to med school, my dad bought a roundtrip ticket to Italy without even asking me. If he’d have known there was any chance of me getting kidnapped like I did, I’m sure I’d have ended up touring World Showcase instead. Thankfully, though, that never happened.

La Crimson Femme: You sound like you’re happy about getting kidnapped, but what about your career? Don’t you ever wish you could’ve been a doctor instead of a slave?

Adair: Oddly enough, the thought doesn’t cross my mind much. Being a slave is just who I am now. It’s what I am. I tried to fight it at first, but thankfully my master has more patience than I do. He knew this was the only kind of life that could ever make me happy. And now that I’ve realized that too, I don’t see any point in ever looking back.

La Crimson Femme: But the whole ‘no talking’ thing. Surely that has to get old, right?

Adair: Not so much. You’d be amazed at just how seldom you need words to really communicate with somebody. And believe me, my master and I know how to communicate.

La Crimson Femme: True. I tend to grunt a lot.  I spend so much time in meetings in my day job, when I’m along with my spouse, I don’t verbalize much.  A good thing the two of you can communicate, especially since he doesn’t even speak English. It’s got to be hard learning to obey a master whose language you can’t even speak?

Adair: I guess it was at first, but you know what they say. If you live anywhere long enough, you’re bound to pick up the language. Of course, it doesn’t hurt when you have as good of a teacher as I do.

La Crimson Femme: Wait. You’re not talking about your master, are you? But I thought—

Adair: What? You don’t think he just expects me to be his pet, do you?

La Crimson Femme: Well, from what I’ve seen of Thrall, it sure seems that way.  What’s it like being treated like a pet? 

Adair: *Laughs* Thrall isn’t all it seems, just like I’m not and neither is my master. You might not believe me, but he does love me, and I love him. And if Thrallian law decrees that this is how it has to be for the two of us to be together, then so be it. Treated like a pet...different. It took while to get used to it at first, but once I did, I can't say it's that bad at all. Master dotes on me. He takes care of me. He makes sure all my needs are met, and in return, all I have to do is make him happy. And as far as I'm concerned, I'm up for anything that makes him happy, even if that means spending the rest of my life crawling around on all fours.

La Crimson Femme: The law? Doesn’t your master have any say in how he keeps you?  Does everyone in this society agree with the laws?

Adair: Some. Not everyone. Especially not most of Master's new friends. I can't speak for all the other men of Thrall, but they at least seem to be getting pretty sick of the status quo. As for doing anything about it, though... Well, it's one thing to disobey the law in your own home, but another entirely to buck the system in public. You know what I mean? As for the future, though, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.
Butlook; its complicated. Not everyone is pleased with the situation, but for the most of us, it works out just fine. It took a while to get used to it, but I like my new life. I love it in fact, and my master loves me. That’s why he’s so rigid with my training. What we do in the secrecy of his home is one thing, but outside… Well, I don’t want to end up like Miss Priss, now do I? And I certainly don’t want to be taken away and repurposed. Or worse…sent to the Black Tower.

La Crimson Femme: The Black Tower? What’s that?

Adair: *Bites her lip* Maybe it’s best if you don’t worry about that. At least not yet. The Black Tower isn’t exactly something people like to talk about. Not that I should be talking in the first place. If Master catches me here—or worse—if the Caeson’s men hear me talking like this… Let me just put it this way. It wouldn’t end well for either of us.

La Crimson Femme: Wait, you don’t have permission to be here?  *Looks around to see if men in black are sneaking in* Thank you for stopping by, I think our interview is over.  Let’s get you back to where you belong before I get into trouble with you! 


Comments

Popular Posts