March 2015 BDSM Book Recommendations

March 2015

Ageplay & Non Con Maledom

Emma's Corner by Breanna Hayse Emma's Corner by Carolyn Faulkner and Breanna Hayse is recommended only for taboo dark lovers. Man was this spank-worthy. My review

Femdom F/f

The New Room by Kay Jaybee The New Room by Kay Jaybee is a little novella from the Submissive Trilogy. This one is just as creative with two very sexy BDSM scenes. I can always count on Ms. Jaybee for a good time. My review

Dreams of Marrakesh  "A piquant mix of love and strange desires" by Greg Thompson Dreams of Marrakesh: "A piquant mix of love and strange desires" by Greg Thompson is a new to me author. His writing style is developing. The book starts out slow and then becomes intriguing as it is a train wreck waiting to happen. I'm mixed about this story because it does come across a bit as BDSM hostile yet I don't think that is what it was meant to be. My review

Gateway to BDSM

Command by Sierra Cartwright Command by Sierra Cartwright contains elements I love - Kinky, technology, smart house and maledom. This story is less about the kink and more about building a friendship and creating trust between two people who are afraid of being vulnerable. The BDSM is good and just right for those looking for a Gateway to BDSM book. My review
Paranormal Romance

The Dragon King by Candace Blevins The Dragon King by Candace Blevins is not supposed to be BDSM. And yes, from the main character sexual interaction, okay. I guess it's kinky. There are some BDSM elements in here which are dark, taboo and hawt. My review

Suspense

Safe Words (Safe Words, #1) by Drury Jamison Safe Words by Drury Jamison is a genre hard to find. For a good suspense with good BDSM is even harder to find. Mr. Jamison is new to me and I can't wait to read more in this series. My review

Comments

Popular Posts