Review: Rated: XXXmas


Rated: XXXmas
Rated: XXXmas by Lisa Henry

My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars


The Romance Review

Holiday horniness is at its best with Lisa Henry, J.A. Rock and E.F. Mulder.

Fall on Your Knees is a delicious m/m ménage with scorching hot scenes. Asa and Javier are uber sexy dominant males who make newbie submissive Drew stammer and drool.

What I liked about this story is the character development. I liked all of the characters and how they relate to each other. The ups and downs in a relationship and a confused third wheel is captured so well in this story. In addition, Drew is a delectable submissive. I like Drew because he is interested in the lifestyle, and even though he hasn't had any partners, he's experimented with different fetishes on himself. This hits home with me because several of the things he tried, I also tried myself when I had no partner to play with. I can totally relate to Drew.

The BDSM in this story is panty-wetting hawt. It's dirty kinky fun just as I expect from Ms. Henry and Ms. Rock. This story is sweet and spicy. Sweet with the characters and spicy hawt with the kink. Quite a bit of this story is suspenseful, with teasing erotic foreplay and sharing of sexy work-inappropriate fantasies.

Shepherd, Wise Man, and the Little Drummer Boy is another smoking hawt ménage. This one is a bit more tortured with a slight PTSD military accent. Perhaps this is why I enjoyed it so much and why it makes me feel a little bit sad. Shep and Zeke grew up together almost as brothers. Zeke left to join the military, and when he is done and back, he's both more and less than Shep remembers.

For those who enjoy friends-to-lovers, this is a poignant one with conflicts galore. Add in family drama and Shep and Zeke's tentative relationship expands as they meet CJ, another former military man who's returned home with missing body parts. This story is filled with tender moments and painful ones. A reader witnessing both can't help but be sucked into the emotional turmoil and feeling what the men are feeling. E.F. Mulder is a new-to-me author whom I'll be keeping an eye on.

Both these delicious erotic ménage are recommended to m/m lovers who enjoy well develop characters and a bit of family angst to go with the holidays.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts