Review: Balls and Chains

Balls and Chains (Outlaw MC #6)Balls and Chains by James   Cox

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



  The Romance Review


Now this is what I'm talking about! Flogging, whipping and paddling are three things which will turn an impact bottom into a wet puddle. Add in suspension bondage, knife play and temperature play and the bottom cruising into subspace. At least I would be. In this latest addition to the series, Whip finds his match in sexy redhead Harley. This story can be read as a standalone. It works better if a reader reads the previous stories.

Whip is a sadistic bastard who sleeps with his "tools". As a MC, one would think it would be knives and guns. No, it is a whip, cane and paddle. This is my kind of dominant. Because one never knows in the morning if a little impact play is needed for a good morning wake up. Most of the MC are hesitant to engage with Whip because of his kinks. He is afraid of scaring off potential lovers with his needs. Honestly, the BDSM in here is not intense or hardcore. Everything is more or less possible and realistic. None of it is too intense. It's just right to get an impact lover a good buzz and relaxation. Harley is the sweetest character. Redheads are a favourite of mine. This blushing quiet one is surprisingly resilient and matches each of Whip's strikes with a breathy moan. The sex in this story is erotic and memorable.

The pace to this story is a bit slow. There is a little progress with MC beating the corrupt government. The plot is fine but it does take a back seat to the sex. I'm fine with this because Mr. Cox writes some spank worthy m/m erotic scenes. I can visualize the bondage and each hit. I have established that I can be bribed with good kinky sex. This story does it for me. Recommended for m/m readers who enjoy whips, floggers and paddles - oh my!



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts