Review: Blind Date

Blind DateBlind Date by Keiko Alvarez

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Fasten your seat belts, it is going to be a wild ride. Don't waste your time reading the book blurb for Ms. Alvarez's stories. It is much more fun to read her books with no preconceived notions because one never knows what is going to happen. This story starts out with a usual pick up in a bar. The hook up is a bit different and very sensual. I liked where this "blind date" was going.

As expected, the last half of the book is a complete mind bender. I'm not exactly sure what services these women offer. All I know is that I want to read more. Ms. Alvarez concludes this story much too fast. The hints of a threesome to a possible foursome leaves a reader fantasizing about kinky shenanigans. Just as we want more, it ends. The lure of more clients and how they are brought in could be several more good erotic chapters. One has to wonder what Ms. Alvarez's game is because she entices readers and then denies them. Perhaps she is into orgasm control and edging. I know I'm hooked on her and will continue to read them. Recommended as an appetizer before sexy time.

* Provided by Manic Readers



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts