Review: Desiring Red

Desiring Red Desiring Red by Kristin Miller
My rating: 2.5 of 5 stars

Ivy is not happy. She is being led around like a prized horse for the alpha wolf to assess and decide if she can join the pack. No only that, she may end up mated. In this archaic practice, Ivy feels demeaned and she is a bit nervous.

Her nervousness carries through this entire short story. Ms. Miller is new to me and the blurb sounded interesting. I didn't realize this was more a serial than a full story. This first part is short, a bit chaotic and just whets a reader's appetite. The characters are a bit forgettable. The plot is okay. The desperate longing between Ivy and the Omega is a bit dramatic for people who just met. Their chemistry was just okay for me too.

This story does start out nicely and it does pique my interest in the next part. This short paranormal romance is recommended for readers who like an ingenue thrown to the wolves.

*provided by NetGalley


Comments

Popular Posts