Review: Her Alien Masters

Her Alien Masters Her Alien Masters by Renee Rose
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

For an erotic explosion, Ms. Rose is always dependable. I must confess, I did not read the blurb to this story. In fact, I did not even know that this series is written by different authors. All I saw was Ms. Rose's name so I picked it up. I am so glad I did. I really enjoyed this story more than I thought I would. The premise of this story is straightforward. Bad human kills Pra'kir by accident in what humans would call, vehicular manslaughter. This is usually jail time on Earth. On Pra'kir, there is real fear that the humans are here as the first wave to check them out and then bring forth war. Understandable since the Pra'kir are surprisingly low tech compared to humans in this world. So instead of jail time, Mira is looking at an execution. To stay the execution, there is an alternative and she is not sure it is a better choice. Die or be owned forever by two males that can demand her to do basically anything except for permanent bodily harm.

What made this story so good for me, other than the erotic sex, is the character relationships. Specifically, Mira working on building trust with this different species. This tale is more than an alien orgy. It is also a mending of a broken family into a whole one which touched me. The twist in how the orphaned nieces become Mira's responsibility is a clever one. I liked it. So angst filled! The twin males, Jakk and Gav'n, who take responsibility for Mira are dominants that would also make me wet and ready for screwing.

The erotic sex between these three is smoking hawt and well done. I read every word and could visualize the scenes. The edgeplay mixed with a bit of domestic discipline really turned me on. Of course, the collar and (sex) slave status just made it that much hotter. Ms. Rose does a lovely job of dancing on the line of dub-con. Because whilst Mira's mouth may say "no no no", her wet pussy is screaming "put it in and ride me hard!" There is a bit of kinky play in here with spankings and strapping. The anal sex is delicious. This erotic menage romance is recommended to kinky readers who enjoy twin males finding their mate, taking her hard and often.

* Provided by Manic Readers  

Comments

Popular Posts