Review: Lilly's Lessons

Lilly's Lessons Lilly's Lessons by Jennie May
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

When a spoiled girl turns into a woman, she doesn't magically become a mature loving wife. Unfortunately for Justin, he missed this memo and is saddled with a harridan who is not worth saving. I didn't like Lilly at all. She is selfish, spoiled and all around worthless. This is a bit different than the usual books I read from Ms. May. Full disclosure, I'm a fan of Ms. May so anything she writes, I will read. I may also be a little more bias because I love her brand of kink, even if I can't stand some of the characters. Because, this little bratty beyotch gets her hide tanned and it is so good.

IS this a real place? This clinic run by Dr. Stark needs to be a reality. Because there are so many daddy's little princesses who need this training. I'm all for it! Can I work there? I'll be happy to do medical examinations as well as disciplines! This is why I love Ms. May's books. She creates these plausible (maybe not exactly legal) clinics which are so attractive. There is a great need for it. Of course, there will be a huge outcry of being patriarchal. Sometimes, a good spanking and punishment enemas will help give an attitude adjustment.

What I love about these stories and enjoyed in this one is that no one is being mean or cruel. This is dub-con in some ways. It is the intent which should be examined. Justin truly wants to save his marriage and he loves his wife. Lilly is truly being a horrible partner and perhaps she just doesn't know how to be a good partner so her role in their relationship needs to change to what she can succeed in. And right now, she is a little girl who needs attention, spankings and strict corrections due to her lack of impulse control. This supportive environment for her is lovely to see. I will admit that I enjoyed every single humiliating punishment. One thing about Ms. May is that her erotic scenes tend to be a bit tame for me. For some it may be a bit much, but for me, it's almost like spiced vanilla kink. It is only one side step. It works though, because this story comes across as a more loving contemporary erotic.

The characters in this story are easy to follow and like. When Lilly transforms, it's a relief to see. The change is enough that it supports the case that this clinic works. Justin changes from a frazzled guy to a more self confident man. Dr. Stark is attractive on several fronts. Since this is the first book, hopefully more will come with more discipline of hard cases. This is a fast read and recommended to kinky readers who enjoy sweet domestic discipline.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by Blushing Books

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts