Review: Slave on Radish

Slave on Radish Slave on Radish by Candace Blevins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Looking for hardcore BDSM available in a fantasy setting? Then check out this deviant depraved kinkfest. One could say this is filled with sex scene after sex scene. In fact, the author herself states this clearly and when this story is available outside of the platform, Radish, it will be much sanitized version. Ms. Blevins will sadly vanilla-ize this rich decadent erotic banquet.



When it comes to Queen Mab, it is best to leave her raw and intense. This story is how Mab finds the partner yet slave that she's been looking for, for centuries. Tabby is a slave who should never have been a slave. This story is as much about Tabby as it is about Mab. The growth Tabby goes through is fantastic. This is a character driven novel filled with growing pains and literal pains in the ass. Watching Tabby grow into what she becomes is amazing. I love it. She's a perfect slave and the right one for Mab. There are other characters in this story but I don't want to give away any spoilers. It is a must read. It will be interesting to see how the story changes when this story is refined for public consumption. For those who are interested in the Doms Gone Wild type of BDSM, join me in the journey through the Radish platform. It is not for the faint of heart.

Story aside, let's talk about the Radish platform. This is for smart phones only. It is easy to use and a free app. To read stories, it is easy to find and add to your library. Most stories start out as free. To read the next chapters, it is usually 3 coins. Coins can be purchased during sales to get the best deal. There are also ways to earn free coins. There are also many stories which are free. I didn't know if I would like it because I am not a fan of serial stories. However, in this medium it worked well for me. I was able to look forward to every Monday and Fridays. Authors can schedule at any time for chapters to be published. Ms. Blevins picks Mondays which helps me get out of bed and accept it is a Monday. And then Fridays which is my reward for making through the week without anyone dying.

For those who will purchase this one when it is available for mass market, and you find the story is not quite dark enough. Try the original, unfiltered, 200 proof strength Slave on Radish. I promise you, you won't be bored. Warning, neither this reviewer nor will the author be held responsible if you short your vibrator out, reading this story. May I recommend a strong vibrator that can last a while? This book is highly recommend as something different from your billionaire bdsm or your grounded in reality SSC kink. Come over to the dark side. We have something better than cookies.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts