Review: The Billionaires: The Bosses

The Billionaires: The Bosses The Billionaires: The Bosses by Calista Fox
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Billionaire kinky men have been done over and over again. How can this one be any different? It may not exactly be different; it is erotically explosive and deliciously written. Ms. Fox is quickly becoming one of the authors I auto read. I do not even bother to find out what the book is about. If her name is on it, I'll read it. And I will enjoy it.

In this series, Bayli is a determined woman who is intuitive and self motivated. I really liked her. Sure she has two best friends who are supportive and can give her a helping hand. She doesn't want handouts. She wants to make it on her own and she knows what she wants. What she wants is to to be famous through modeling maybe some acting. Is it that models and actors moonlight as waitresses or vice versa? Bayli wants to be a hostess for a very exclusive restaurant owned by billionaires Rory St. James and Christian Davila. When she is flat turned down, it does not stop her. And this is what I love about Bayli.

This story had me laughing from beginning to end... with Bayli. She is a fighter and she can hold her own. The plot devices in this story worked so well for me. I loved how Ms. Fox created these characters and showed their interactions from work to play. The chemistry between these three leap off the pages. Their sexual heat is scorching hawt. The menage is a pleasure to read. Is it realistic? Probably not, but it is so good and fun to read. This book is like fine wine to me. I savoured it to the last drop and was remorseful when it came to the end. This book did give me a book hangover.

In addition to great sex, erotic scenes and loveable characters, there is a nice solid plot. I liked how it all tied together for a story that is more than just three people hooking up. They are building a life together. This pulls me in because it feels more realistic and I love stories where people who work hard can achieve their dreams. This erotic romance is recommended to all menage readers.

*provided by NetGalley 

Comments

Popular Posts