Review: Love Slave for Two: Resilience
Love Slave for Two: Resilience by Tymber DaltonMy rating: 4 of 5 stars

Returning to the life after happily ever after - after, Tyler, Tom and Nevvie's lives continue to be a hectic busy one. Tyler is still doing tours and selling his books like hotcakes. His relationship with Tom and Nevvie is still as strong as ever. What is surprising is how his past comes back and haunts him. I have always wondered exactly what happened to Tyler that made him so upset with his previous lover, Marcus. When Marcus makes one last request of Tyler, he is torn. Should he go and find closure or should he give Marcus the finger and forget about him?
This book surprised me with the multiple plots going on at the same time. I did have some concern regarding the new girl doing all the coordination for Tyler's book tours. She seems overeager and inexperienced but there is something a little off for her. Sometimes, not trusting your gut will make you regret it. I can't say that it is a definite regret, but she is a bit unscrewed, regardless of what Nevvie thinks of her. Whilst this is all going on and concerning Tyler, I finally learn about Marcus. Am I the only one that feels it is much ado about nothing? Yes, I get Tyler was hurt. I guess I'm not seeing how this is any different than some other break ups. Still, it was good fortune for Nevvie and Tom for Tyler to have been left by Marcus.
In addition to closure for Tyler, what happens to their children tears at me. It is probably one of the top ten fears parents have for their children. For Nevvie's child to experience something that Nevvie never wanted anyone else to experience, that has to be devastating. It isn't a surprise that it happened in the story. I could see it coming and the dread increasing until the dirty little secret was revealed. Broke my heart a bit for someone innocent and young to be forced into adulthood a bit too soon.
The pace of this story is a nice smooth canter. Ms. Dalton seductively draws her readers back into the world of this delightful triad. Adding elements of real life problems and family dynamics enhances the experience and reminds readers why they liked this trio so much. This erotic romance is recommended to menage readers.

Comments