Review: Mischief

Mischief Mischief by Tiffany Reisz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kicking off the first of Shameless Saturday and Sunday, we start off with erotic writer, Ms. Reisz. Meeting her in person at the Shameless 2018 convention was fantastic. She is as lovely in person as her on-line persona.

One of the books I bought from her is Mischief. I missed this one when it first came out and I am glad I have it now. What a delicious treat! The Original Sinners series is one I have enjoyed after the a slight false start with Seven Day Loan. With Siren, my mind was blown with the layered writing and intellectual stimulation from Ms. Reisz. Her stories continue to massage my mind into erotic bliss. With a return to Nora and her more recent lover, Nico, the reader is treated to a exhilarating Halloween treat.

For those who are not familiar with this series, this is a great book to start out with and can be read as a standalone. Nico is the son Nora's intimate friend, Kingsley. When she meets him, she falls in love with Nico and vice versa. This long distance kinky relationship should not work and yet it does. When the two can find time together, the world is set on fire with their passion. If even half of Frenchmen are like Nico, I can understand why the French boast of their sexual prowess

What ensues at the request of Nico's desire to experience an American Halloween celebration is an whirlwind of sensual escapades. Ms. Reisz skillfully morphs traditional Halloween events into an epicurean feast. The drinking, slutty outfits, parties, ghost walks, cemeteries and haunted houses are bound up into packed weekend for Nico. Of course, the erotic scenes in this story are kinky and superb. The threesome and what happens after ends the Trick or Treat season with a bang.

This erotic novella is highly recommended to kinky readers who enjoy both trick and treats.

Comments

Popular Posts