Torn by Natasha Knight
Title: Torn
Series: Dark Legacy Duet
#2
Author: Natasha
Knight
Genre: Dark
Romance
Release
Date: November 14, 2018
Blurb
Taking her is my right.
Breaking her, my duty.
I was always going to choose Helena. I knew it the instant I saw her.
She’s different than the others. There’s a darkness about her. Something
wild inside her. And it calls to the beast inside me.
But she isn’t what I expect. With every word and every touch, she pushes
me, burrows deep under my skin, challenging the rules, upending history.
And all the while, I see how my brother watches her. He wants her, and as
the rules stand, she’ll become his in one year’s time.
Except that I have no intention of giving her up.
GOODREADS LINK: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/42269632-torn
PURCHASE LINKS
US: https://amzn.to/2D8GIon
UK: https://amzn.to/2JobPMZ
CA: https://amzn.to/2EN0DL2
AU: https://amzn.to/2yA9aey
B&N: http://bit.ly/2SlSNKX
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2z34Jsk
UK: https://amzn.to/2JobPMZ
CA: https://amzn.to/2EN0DL2
AU: https://amzn.to/2yA9aey
B&N: http://bit.ly/2SlSNKX
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2z34Jsk
Apple Books: https://apple.co/2O9c3Iy
ALSO AVAILABLE
Taken, Dark Legacy Duet #1
US: https://amzn.to/2SoWKi8
UK: https://amzn.to/2RivNLG
CA: https://amzn.to/2qczTte
AU: https://amzn.to/2OayDAw
UK: https://amzn.to/2RivNLG
CA: https://amzn.to/2qczTte
AU: https://amzn.to/2OayDAw
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2O83Lk6
Apple Books: https://apple.co/2OQysOX
AUTHOR BIO
USA Today bestselling
author of contemporary romance, Natasha Knight specializes in dark, tortured
heroes. Happily-Ever-Afters are almost always guaranteed, but she likes to put
her characters through hell to get them there. She’s evil like that.
AUTHOR LINKS
Website: http://natasha-knight.com
Bookbub: http://bit.ly/29Cb7vD
Amazon: http://amzn.to/2kg2fRX
Facebook: http://bit.ly/29q3s4b
Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/2xvnZO5
Newsletter: https://natasha-knight.com/subscribe
Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/natashaknight13
AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU








Comments