Year of Shameless Smut Saturday and Sundays

This year was a first for me.  I attend a book signing in Cincinnati, hosted by Sapphire Knight.  This Motorcycles, Mobsters and Mayhem Author Event focused on author signings.  It planned to attend a year in advance because Candace Blevins was going to be there.  After years of following her and reading all her books, this was my one chance to meet her.  It was glorious!  I spent two nights chatting with her and HRH (her husband) into the wee hours of the night.  That was a gift that is priceless.  Beyond satisfied with this author to fan interaction, I thought this was it.

When I learned about the Shameless Smut Convention, I was intrigued.  I saw Candace attending.  I thought it would be great to see her again.  I've also heard of Shameless and thought, maybe... but it seemed so expensive.  There were parties, costumes and events I didn't even know about.  How does this work?  Then some of my favourite authors shared that they would be attending.  When I saw Tymber Dalton, Tiffany Reisz, Annabel Joseph and Shiloh Walker, I had to go check this out.

The event was overwhelming and I will be posting more about it now that I'm recovered.  I can say that I went down with 7 preordered books and returned with over 50.  So for the next year, every week I'm going to read one of the books I got at Shameless and review it.  Most are authors I have never met.  Hope you will enjoy this journey with me. 

Comments

Popular Posts