Review: Free Trade

Free Trade Free Trade by Lynda Aicher
My rating: 2.5 of 5 stars

Kinky office relations always catch my attention. When I see Ms. Aicher's name, I'm immediately intrigued. I tried to get into this series and it is not exactly working for me. This is a novella between the main series. We learn about a few ancillary characters - Drake and Shelly. I mention these are ancillary characters because I feel like I'm being sexually edged with these teasing stories about the characters who are part of this illicit sex club. I want to learn about the one who started it all. I want to learn about him and the woman he can't have. Instead, I'm being placated with fanciful sexy interludes from minor characters.

Drake and Shelly are not bad. Their conflict is a realistic one. Their scenes are becoming more intense as there are emotions making it more complicated. It is not easy to have tangle free sex as Shelly is learning. And sharing is not all that is cracked up to be, as Drake is experiencing. Overall this is a decent erotic tale, just not exactly the one I'm hoping to finally read about. So why did I pick it up? Honestly, to get a little glimpse of the enigmatic founder of this erotic high stakes club. This erotic novella is recommended to readers who get a thrill from naughty behaviours in a business formal setting.

*provided by NetGalley  

Comments

Popular Posts