Review: Shiftin' Dirty

Shiftin' Dirty Shiftin' Dirty by Eliza Gayle
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have no idea what order I read these smexy shifter stories. I do know that I should have bought out the entire series if Ms. Gayle had them available. Unfortunately by the time I made it to her table at the book convention, she had limited books left. My loss.

This series is a fast read with straight forward dominant male finding their frisky female. In this sixth book, it is Gage's turn to find a female. He's due for one because he's surrounded by mating pheromones permeating their pack area. Too many rutting couples and he isn't one of them. Too bad for Gage that the woman is not only not his expected obeying type, but she's HUMAN! Oh the horror. What to do with a fragile human that is hunted by other wolves? The plot thickens with a bit of a conspiracy going on. This keeps my attention and I want to know what happens next.

I admit; I have a soft spot for romanticized bad boy bikers. Ms. Gayle creates Gage right up my alley. His sexy attitude works well on Sienna too. Their chemistry is hot. Their give and take playfulness plus rough sex is a turn on. For a sexy uncomplicated good time, Ms. Gayle is a winner. This paranormal romance is recommended to readers who enjoy bad boys who treat their women like a treasure. 

Comments

Popular Posts