Review: The Director

The Director The Director by Renee Rose
My rating: 4 of 5 stars  #Bookreview @reneeroseauthor #steamyerotica

Steamy, forbidden and erotic, Ms. Rose kicks off a new kinky series with The Director. This story features the Chicago Bratva with a Russian Viking boss who is a dominant. Lord …have mercy, is Ravil is sexy hot.
When I first started this story, I was mixed in feelings. The set up rubbed me the wrong way. Lucy is an attorney who never thought she would see the man who fathered her baby during a one-night passionate scene. It was in a totally different State plus it wasn't like she gave her real name. Imagine her surprise when said sexy man shows up as a client. Predictably, this does not go well. There are some men who are relieved when they knock up a chick and the chick doesn’t want anything from them. Ravil is not such a man. True to his personality and position, what is his… is his, even if he didn't know about it.
Ms. Rose sets up the conflict and it does feel heavy handed. The initial interaction between Lucy and Ravil did not lead me to believe the story would take a turn for the better. I didn't really like Ravil and Lucy seemed to be a cold and calculating. I understand Lucy's goals in life and Ravil will only be in the way. About 25% into the book, I started to change my mind about these two.
Ms. Rose sets up a bad situation and then proceeds to create a romantic seduction with thoughtful actions. I really started to like Ravil as he takes care of Lucy. Lucy's introspection and acknowledging what Ravil does versus what he says makes me like her a bit better too. What really sold me is their blazing hot sexual chemistry. Full admission, my ratings can be bribed with good sex. Ms. Rose nails it with the sexy erotic power exchange between Ravil and Lucy. The underlying domination makes this story sensual and arousing. There is nothing too kinky, just good ole alpha male taking control and delivering pleasure at his command. I loved it.
This erotic romance is highly recommended to kinky romance reader who enjoy baby momma themes with sexy alpha males and fiery females.

   
   

      The Director
   

 
 
     The Romance Review

Comments

Popular Posts