Review: F is for Five Sapphic Tales

F is for Five Sapphic Tales F is for Five Sapphic Tales by Donna Jay
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

F is for fantastic.  Not sure what to expect other than F/f erotica, I fell into this book with delight.  There is a nice sampling of genre and fantasies with the 5 short stories in here.  

F is For Fairy Tale kicks the book off in a surreal reinterpretation of the Gingerbread Man.  I did not foresee a happily ever after for the gingerbread... It was pleasantly surprised.  F is for Felony is a hawt roleplaying that quite a few women I believe enjoy.  I certain like this roleplay and I even have a Halloween cop uniform to go with it!  F is for Fantasy is sweet and sexy.  F is for Forbidden is the most edgy one with some thrilling rough play.  The book ends with a F is Farewell with a ménage to enjoy.

Each of these stories are well written.  The stories flow smoothly with perfect editing. My only lament is that each story is so short and I wanted more.  I found the exploration of how women like to play out their fantasies to be true to reality.  Even better, it empowers women to own their sexuality.  Ms. Jay does a lovely job penning this erotic collection.  For readers wanting well written F/f erotica, this is the book for you.

* Gifted by an author  

Comments

Popular Posts