Upcoming changes!

For those of you following me on FaceBook, you'll know that I have created a new blog site.  I am still retaining this one because of all the history and because I like it focused on BDSM and dark erotica.  Plus I have many BDSM education I like to keep on here.  What does this mean?  It means that the blog posts here are going to be less than the original intent - once every day.  Instead it will be more like twice a week.  Because honestly, I haven't found as much BDSM or dark erotica I'm as interested in reading lately.  It feels like many authors have stopped writing in these genres.


If you are interested, my other blog website is www.lacrimsonfemme.com.  This new one will focus mostly romance and sci-fi/fantasy/paranormal.   The soft launch was about a month ago.  The official launch will be in January 2021.  Wish me luck keeping both blogs going! 

Comments

Popular Posts