Review: Best Bondage Erotica of the Year, Volume 2

Best Bondage Erotica of the Year, Volume 2 Best Bondage Erotica of the Year, Volume 2 by Rachel Kramer Bussel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wow, this book is amazing for me.  The majority of the stories in this anthology resonate with me.  Which ones did?  Let me list them out.  I adored: Back in the Saddle, Day 730, Activist, Trade Show, Chef's Special, The Weight of Command and A Constructed Threesome.  


Back in the Saddle by Page Chase makes me catch my breath.  I have always thought a Dominant as a physical trainer would be hawt and ideal.  Ms. Chase takes it to another level because Vanessa, the cyclist reminds me of my friends who love to ride and compete.  Yet when they exercise, too many jerks on the road hit them or nearly hit them. Just a couple years ago, an avid cyclist who is well known in our area was killed by a negligent drive and never held accountable.  This story moves me.

Day 730 by Rebecca E. Blanton is everything sweet and loving between a couple.  The romance is delightful and post honeymoon period, these lovers are still keeping it kinky and fun.

Activist by Sienna Saint-Cyr catches me off guard.  I am a bit leery of anything sexual out in public due to some very old laws which could throw a person into the sexual offender list.  Ms. Saint-Cyr creates a heart pumping situation for naïve activist Jess.  The plot twist at the end brings a smile to my face and I wish I could follow Jess and Nikki to their after party.

Trade Show by D. Fostalove is playing with fire.  Messing with work and jeopardizing a job is never on my okay list.  Yet, Author Fostalove creates an exciting forbidden scenario with two hot submissives and a slightly pissed off dominant.  I enjoy every piece of it and especially the element of surprise. 

Chef's Special by Emma Chaton is stress relieving and a little bit naughty.  One would hope that at one point, the stressed out Chef will learn the name of their helpful sous chef.  I found this to be primal and raunchy.  This quick and dirty is just what is ordered and is a very satisfying meal.
 
The Weight of Command by Anne Stagg is probably my favourite one.  I am bias because I love most space operas and anything sci-fi.  For those who loved Galaxy Quest, I believe this story may be a little nod to it.  The blending of an empath, a la Deanna Troy empath with one of the aliens from Galaxy Quest made my day.  Sexy, dark and oh so deviant!

Lastly, A Constructed Threesome by Dr. J is wonderfully crafted into a sexy fantasy between a triad.  The erotic scene which is a fantasy of the wife come to life is heart warming as well as sexy.  Loved it.  

This entire collection gives a feel good as well as an erotic buzz.  Highly recommended to bondage lovers who like all sorts of genres, pairings and restraints.

* I was given an arc for an honest review 

Comments

Popular Posts