Review: Dirty Filthy Fix

Dirty Filthy Fix Dirty Filthy Fix by Laurelin Paige
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

These 1001 Dark Nights are an excellent series to introduce new authors.  I also find it so interesting how authors are selected to participate in this venture.  Quite honestly, I have no idea how it is done but so many of the authors I enjoy reading seem to be part of it and I'm glad.  Ms. Paige is not new to me as I read a book by her years ago and found it to be fantastic.  This one, is a good novella - fun and a quick read I received when I saw her in 2018 at Shameless Book Con.

I enjoyed the illicit sex in this one.  Trish is all professional on the outside and kinky dirty on the inside.  She is my kind of gal.  Considering I have to keep the same persona at work in my professional life.  Luckily for Trish, she finds a man who matches her desires.  One catch... Nathan Sinclair works with Trish's boss.  Oops.  When personal and professional worlds collide, it can either be amazing or the world crashes and burns.

I can say that Trish and Nathan definitely bring on the flame with their erotic shenanigans.  Ms. Paige pens a filthy delicious read that may generate a bit of "me time".  Part of the heat for this story is how they have to keep their sexual escapades on the downlow.  I understand why.  I just wish our world wasn't in such a way that we would have to.  But then if this was so common place, would it be as hot?  Would the forbidden fruit taste this juicy?  This erotic novella is for kinky readers who want to escape the real world for a good time.

Comments

Popular Posts