Review: Taunt Me

Taunt Me Taunt Me by Annabel Joseph
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
@annabeljoseph #bookreview #mustread #erotic

When it comes to rough dominant kink where I want to melt into submission, Ms. Joseph is always a safe bet to look up.  Her stories are intense, intimate and dark.  I love them.  In this latest trilogy, I'm enthralled by  "W".  He can be termed as a stalker, yet as the reader sees from his perspective too, it is a tormented love story.  This trilogy should be read in the order written.  These are not standalones and the first two books kind of have a cliff hanger.  More like a hook to pull the reader into the next book.  Fortunately, this trilogy is completed so there is no wait.  Instead, buckle up and dive into a reading gang bang.

Chere is a woman who did something she had to do in order to make the money she needed for her classes.  Honestly, I don't fault her for it.  I tend to have a more progressive view about selling a body for money.  When it is consensual, I don't see an issue with male or female selling services to pay for things they want or need.  This book takes place a bit after "W" has disappeared from her life.  Little does she know.

I loved the writing in this book.  I liked Chere and I did find W sexy.  This theme of a struggling artist with an anonymous backer is one many a young person fantasizes about. Wouldn't it be nice to have a sugar daddy?  But then it wouldn't build character or independence.  Chere wants to be independent even if she misses the closeness and intimacy she experienced in her whirlwind love affair with a client.  

I found this edgy love story to be a fantasy that I needed at this time.  It is delicious, romantic, possessive and oh so alluring.  Highly recommended to erotica readers who need a little fantasy to whisk them away from the daily grind.  

Comments

Popular Posts