Review: Tucker's Fall

Tucker's Fall Tucker's Fall by E.M. Gayle
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
@authoremgayle #bookreview #Erotica

A couple years later, I'm still reading and reviewing books I received and purchased during Shameless Con in 2018.  That was truly an amazing book convention.  One word for the convention - overwhelming.  Fortunately, I was able to connect with Ms. Gayle and find my enjoyment in her books again.  Starting off this new series to me, is a delight.

Ms. Gayle is an author I have read on and off before.  In this new to me series, we kick it off with Maggie who is ostracized by the "morality" police. Just thinking about someone landing in jail due to their "perceived" sexuality is annoying.  This is a dangerous line.  Yes, some are legitimate sexual offenders.  Maggie however, is definitely not.  What is even more irritating is that she is judged and sentenced by something she didn't even do.  It is amazing how quickly her so called friends deserted her.  And honestly, with how high education is so liberal about everything, it is surprising to see a professor be penalized for this.  Then again, this story is a bit older.  I digress.

Maggie's return to her hometown is not exactly what she planned.  Being in a small town where gossip is rampant is probably not a point in her favour, but at this point, beggars can't be choosers. Luckily for her, she runs across an old "friend", Tucker. 

Tucker and Maggie's history together is just what Maggie needs to embrace what she's been accused of doing.  The erotic times the two get into, especially at the exclusive BDSM club is sexy and hawt.  For those who are just getting into the kinky stories, this is a good Gateway to BDSM book.  Had I read this series 15 years ago, it probably would have rated higher.  This is a nice rosy coloured view of BDSM and the club.  Recommended for romance readers who enjoy a bit of kink, a dominant male and the hot sex to go with it.

Comments

Popular Posts