Review: Exquisite Innocence

Exquisite Innocence
@AnnMayburn #BookReview #Recommended
Exquisite Innocence by Ann Mayburn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This series is one of my favourites from Ms. Mayburn.  Usually motorcycle club themes don't pull me in.  In this series, it works.  Between the kinky shenanigans and the prepper family background, I'm completely vested in this story.  Lyric's upbringing is pretty different - which happens when one is raised in a religious cult.  Luckily, she is friends with Swan whom we met in the previous books.  

Let's be clear, there is a good amount of sex in this book.  I consider this erotica not romance so for those who shy away from sex, this book may overwhelm with sexual relations.  I personally found it hawt and sexy.  I liked how there is a bit of daddy kink thrown in.  When it comes to kinky erotica, Ms. Mayburn writes it with a delicious romantic bent.  I like this about her writing style.

This is another two part story which at the time of reading this book, it looked like a wait before the second part came out.  For those just starting this series, definitely read the books in the order listed to read.  It makes more sense and is more enjoyable.  The scenes will make more sense.  Now that I know the second part to this story arc is out, I will have to pick it up and read it.  This erotic romance is recommended to readers who like a more romantic perspective of motorcycle clubs with a kinky twist. 

Comments

Popular Posts