Review: Glad You Came

Glad You Came Glad You Came by Sara Brookes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A sweet ending to a series and I am glad I picked it up.  A fan of geeks in kink, because there are so many of them, this series caught my eye when it first came out.  This last book is more kink than geek but that is okay because the ménage and D/s is well written.  

Tony and Genevieve are a solid happy couple.  So it takes time and showing Dade that their relationship can be taken to the next level with him added to it.  Dade is not just a hawt 3rd to complete their triangle.  He is also a dominant.  When he lets go, the heat kicks up.  

I enjoyed the dynamic between these three.  Ms. Brookes spends time showing how adding a third into an existing relationship isn't easy but it isn't impossible.  I think it does help that there is an erotic power exchange dynamic because Dade becomes the "alpha".  He leads and the two give and take with him.  Each sexual encounter between the three becomes steamier and steamier.  I do enjoy the kinky parts to this which does tend to make me bias with a more favourable rating.  I also liked how Tony, Genevieve and Dade are friends who find common ground.  This friendship creates a stronger bond as they communicate their fears and desires.  I wish more relationships, even with just two people would spend more time with open communication to build trust and a more solid foundation. 

This erotic romance is recommended to kinky ménage readers. 

Comments

Popular Posts