Review: Dominating Anna

Dominating Anna Dominating Anna by Rachel Nixx
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

The first book in this trilogy wasn't bad.  Years later, I picked up this one to read.  There are several problems that I have with this book.  Specifically that Anna has daddy abandon issues and thinks getting physically "beaten" by a male will help her through her issues.  For the kids sitting in the back of the class, "BDSM is not therapy and should not be used as a substitute for therapy".  The fact that Anna's therapist agrees this is a good idea and the reason why this is good idea, completely floors me.  Her license should be revoked.

For those looking for heavy BDSM, this may not be what you are looking for - there is no D/s, questionable BD and maybe a hint of SM.  This erotica is a couple of sex scenes for voyeuristic pleasure.  Overall this book didn't do it for me which is a shame.  The author is a good writer and I enjoyed her first book.  

Comments

Popular Posts