Review: Led Into Temptation

Led Into Temptation Led Into Temptation by J.E. Keep
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Picked this book up several years ago during my dark and monster sex erotica phase.  Completely forgot about it and then saw it on my Kindle.  Since I recognized the author's name, I figured it would be a little depraved and a little kinky.  Wowza, it is a bit more than a little depraved and it is deliciously dark.

We start out with a nubile bright-eyed innocent 17 year old girl off to writing camp.  What could go wrong at a writing camp?  *Yawn* When it is filled with only boys and male teachers, it could go a little haywire.  Here I'm expecting some Professor/Student theme and maybe some gang bang with horny teenage boys.  Author J.E. Keep does NOT disappoint.  There is this and more.  So much more.  When the tentacle sex burst onto the scene, I was a bit taken aback.  Then I remembered I liked this stuff and just rolled with it.  This one was more than just monster sex.  There is a bit of a sci-fi end of the world element to it too.  

This story is more than just sex scenes.  It is well written with a tight plot, even if it is mostly about conquering the human race.  I zipped through this book and enjoyed it.  It didn't really turn me on like other tentacle sex books, but it is still pretty erotic and sexy at times.  This erotica is recommended to kinky readers who like dark themes and aren't afraid of extra appendages.  

Comments

Popular Posts