Review: The Shape of Sin

The Shape of Sin The Shape of Sin by Hanna Jobs
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The cover caught my attention and then I read the blurb and thought, why not?  So this book is not exactly what I thought it was going to be.  Yes, there is sexy f/f sex.  This is definitely an erotica short story.  When I say short, I mean short.  I finished this in less than 30 minutes and it did get my engines revving for a bit of "me-time".  


Victoria is a 19-year-old who is determined to show her father that she can take over his business when he retires.  After meeting an intriguing model who shares with her the secret to her success, Victoria enrolls in a finishing school.  Yeah, the finishing in this school is all about happy endings.

I'm not going to lie, the rating is here based on the fact that I enjoyed the sex scenes.  I can be bribed with kinky erotic sex and this book does it for me.  There is a tiny little plot and barely sketched-out characters.  The majority of this book is on the "classes" and their hands-on approach.  

There is a little bit of a plot twist which leads me to believe that there may be some follow up short stories in this universe.  I would recommend a bit longer length to the next book.  It would be nice to have a bit more character development.  There were quite a few characters for such a short book.  Overall, this is a nice little quickie recommended to readers who want a bit of graphic sex to get a little "me-time" started. 

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Comments

Popular Posts