Review: Straits Academy

Straits Academy Straits Academy by Alice Liddell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Now that I've completed my 2021 book challenge on Goodreads as well as caught up on the majority of my 60 overdue book reviews from the past few years, I figured I'd start tackling my overwhelming TBR shelf.  There has to be a reason why I added a book to my shelf, right? I bought this book too so it would be a shame not to read it. OMFG, why did I just start reading this?  Warning, read where you can have a little bit of "me time".

I've read some of Ms. Liddell's ageplay books and I've always enjoyed them.  This one started out kind of blah and within a few pages, I'm sitting up (er lying down) and wanting more.  This is a fast read as long as you don't take breaks for a bit of me-time.  Adelaide is our young woman here who goes undercover at a school to help figure out why her fiance has been offed.  This school is no regular school and it's kinky, erotic, and maybe not graphic enough.  I say this because there was no detailed humiliating enema scene.  Drat.  

Still, the kinky sex scenes as well as the humiliating punishment scenes are right up my alley.  I enjoyed the ageplay in this story.  Adelaide and Drake are simple and straightforward characters.  Their interactions are a little strained at first which makes sense.  As they get to know each other better, the sparks fly and get good.  I love the OTK.  Mmm.  This is recommended for kinky readers who enjoy spankings and mild age play.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts