Review: The Shape of Lust (book #2 of series, following on from 'The Shape of Sin'

The Shape of Lust (book #2 of series, following on from 'The Shape of Sin' The Shape of Lust by Hanna Jobs
My rating: 2.5 of 5 stars

Victoria is at it again with her sexy shenanigans. In this short read, Vee as Felix calls her, is into publicly displaying affection as well as getting both pussy and cock.  This book takes almost no time to read and is basically a few sex scenes together.  There isn't any plot development to further explain her role to become a madam or to figure out how deep her father is involved in her "sex ed".

Whilst I can be bribed with some menage sex, I'm a bit irked by the binary sex requirements here.  Specifically, Victoria's girlfriend is insistent to force Victoria to only love pussy.  Whilst Felix thinks Vee is all about cock.  Has no one in this universe heard of bi-sexuals?  Or in this can, pan-sexuals since we involve shifters?  I mean, honestly, this is a sex school that should be showcasing and training every permutation... right?

The writing is not as strong in this one.  It felt disjointed almost rushed.  The actions of one of the characters didn't even make sense to me.  But I guess when a person is "young, dumb, and full of cum", they will do crazy things in the name of "love".  Although this is more lust/booty call than love.

Overall, this short episode in Victoria's life is erotically charged and recommended to those who want a little "me time".

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Featured Book Reviewer

Comments

Popular Posts