Review: Controlled Response

Controlled Response
@JoeyWHill #ControlledResponse #SteamySaturday
Controlled Response by Joey W. Hill
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When it comes to erotic BDSM, Ms. Hill is always on the top of my list. This is an older book that I see I never wrote a review and that is being remedied right now. This book is sexy and shows the power of a submissive.  Ms. Hill is one of the earliest authors I read who provided a sex-positive BDSM romance. I cannot get enough of her writing.

As part of the Knights of the Board Room series, this can be read as a standalone. It is highly recommended to read the first book and then all the rest as this is a completed series.  These are novellas packed with smexy goodness and delicious kink.  This second book is all about Lucas who is enamoured of Cassie.  Cassie is a strong female who isn't sure she wants to submit.  There are times where her boundaries are pushed a bit by Lucas.  Let's be honest, this is an erotic romance not real to life so there is a bit more RACK than SCC.  Still, it's pretty smoking hawt and Cassie is pursued by Lucas so she doesn't get away again.

The bond the CEOs have in this "Board Room" boys only club was a newer concept back when it first came out.  Ms. Hill was one of the earlier ones with rich men who like their sex kinky.  It also includes a BDSM club that sounds so nice.  I wish there was one by me like it.  The winning of Cassie and also a scene to share the bonds with them all is pretty hawt and exciting back in the day.  I still find it erotic and a lovely fantasy.  This is recommended for erotic romance lovers who enjoy kinky sex, powerful men and strong women who submit.

Comments

Popular Posts