Review: Magic In Her Kisses

Magic In Her Kisses
@RaunchyIs #MagicInHerKisses @BookSirens #SexySaturdays
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Sex and food, two of my favourite things.  In this erotic novel, Alicia hits on her older professor and finds exactly what she wants. This age gap romance with the younger female starting as the aggressor then switching over the other female becoming a baby domme is delicious.  

The majority of this story is Alicia and her Professor learning about each other's sexual tastes.  I like how Maddie, the professor, is a bit awkward yet true to her character, studies up on all the sexual delights when being with a woman.  This book moves at a frenetic pace with Alicia trying everything she can with her new lover.  Is this a phase?  Is this a real thing?  It is open to interpretation even if Alicia is determined that this is her life. 

There is a little bit of a plot in this story which shows up in the last 10% of the book.  As expected, the parental units are not too thrilled with their daughter's dating choice.  I'm not sure if it is because Alicia is with a woman.  Or if the woman is older.  Or if the woman is a professor who is older than Alicia's mother. I mean, tallying up the list here, there are quite a few cons from a parent's perspective.  This reality aside, the story brushes away everyday concerns and focuses on Maddie and Alicia's sexual journey.

The sex is delicious.  Incorporating kinky sex with spankings and a bit of possible exhibitionism is pretty hawt.  It is hard to find a ff romance. To find an erotic one with great sex, good food, and a bit of a conflict, it is a keeper.  New to me author Ruan Willow pulls me and I will look forward to more ff erotica from her. Recommended to romance readers who want Ff romance with a spicy twist.

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Featured Book Reviewer

Comments

Popular Posts